[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
Astrohawke wrote:
"
StickyTak wrote:
Any tips for leveling this guy?

Not really sure what to do with the passive nodes as everything is ES and that doesn't really make a difference until later in cruel.

That and I'm not really sure how to level as firestorm, any solid uniques (other than the typical) to use?

I ask because I just leveled a guy in HC (and died) but I had to spend so much time on the front end over leveling because of all the ES nodes.

I usually make the switch to CI at 69 once the character can wear all the ES gear. So I don't start picking up the ES nodes until late 50s.

There are a bunch of HP nodes you can pick up and then spec out of later. Discipline and training, quick recovery, cruel preparation and heart and soul are all next to where you're pathing anyway.

For skills, I used freeze pulse, then switch to firestorm/controlled destruction/faster casting on dual lifesprigs from 12 to 28 then vortex after that. Switch gems to tabula for 5/6L around mid 30s once you get all your gems unlocked.

How do you not get rekt with tabula? No hp/res from your armor? I was having a decently rough time in late cruel with a solid armor piece that got me to max res.
"
StickyTak wrote:
"
Astrohawke wrote:
"
StickyTak wrote:
Any tips for leveling this guy?

Not really sure what to do with the passive nodes as everything is ES and that doesn't really make a difference until later in cruel.

That and I'm not really sure how to level as firestorm, any solid uniques (other than the typical) to use?

I ask because I just leveled a guy in HC (and died) but I had to spend so much time on the front end over leveling because of all the ES nodes.

I usually make the switch to CI at 69 once the character can wear all the ES gear. So I don't start picking up the ES nodes until late 50s.

There are a bunch of HP nodes you can pick up and then spec out of later. Discipline and training, quick recovery, cruel preparation and heart and soul are all next to where you're pathing anyway.

For skills, I used freeze pulse, then switch to firestorm/controlled destruction/faster casting on dual lifesprigs from 12 to 28 then vortex after that. Switch gems to tabula for 5/6L around mid 30s once you get all your gems unlocked.

How do you not get rekt with tabula? No hp/res from your armor? I was having a decently rough time in late cruel with a solid armor piece that got me to max res.

Res is capped using other gear. Mostly goldrim + accessories then make up remainder with rare gloves/boots if really necessary. You don't need to use tabula though. I'm in softcore so a 6L just allows me to rush to maps faster. You can easily use any 4L life/armor chest piece if safety is a concern.
How come you wouldn't use Mokou's Embrace over Valyrium ring? Wouldn't this bring change to ignite and fire damage way up?
"

How come you wouldn't use Mokou's Embrace over Valyrium ring? Wouldn't this bring change to ignite and fire damage way up?

We need to be able to deal with stuns in some way, I've found the best option at this time to be Valyrium.
Being what i am (a 62 year old noob) i was wondering if anyone who has just leveled could try "Heartbreaker Royal Skean" and see what they think. Take a dps drop and no elemental proliferation but culling strike is handy along with the ES advantages on this weapon.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Being what i am (a 62 year old noob) i was wondering if anyone who has just leveled could try "Heartbreaker Royal Skean" and see what they think. Take a dps drop and no elemental proliferation but culling strike is handy along with the ES advantages on this weapon.
Thanks.

I'm using a Heartbreaker at the moment, it's been really nice with its culling strike. I will use it until 75 where i can equip Doryani's. My question is though is this. I'm in hardcore breach and a 6-L Beast is way too expensive for me. So i got a 5L/6S for 100 chaos. Since i will use a 5L, which gem setup should i use?

This build been a blast to level with, i can't imagine endgame :). Level 64 at the moment, so the switch to CI is soon, got around 40 chaos to get some starting gear with ES. Also, what would be a good amount of ES to start dried lake/ low tier map with?
"
Bloodhatred wrote:

I'm using a Heartbreaker at the moment, it's been really nice with its culling strike. I will use it until 75 where i can equip Doryani's. My question is though is this. I'm in hardcore breach and a 6-L Beast is way too expensive for me. So i got a 5L/6S for 100 chaos. Since i will use a 5L, which gem setup should i use?

This build been a blast to level with, i can't imagine endgame :). Level 64 at the moment, so the switch to CI is soon, got around 40 chaos to get some starting gear with ES. Also, what would be a good amount of ES to start dried lake/ low tier map with?

Well, it is very easy to gain ES with this build. I'm not too sure when you switch to CI what nodes you will have and such. But I would say somewhere around 4-6k ES should be fine. At least on SC. I'm not too familair with HC. Als oyour regen is important to stay alive and your survivability gets a serious boost when you get your ascendancies complete.

as for you gems, I would say go without empower since it takes so long to lvl or is so expensive if you buy that.
"
dro0p wrote:
"
Bloodhatred wrote:

Well, it is very easy to gain ES with this build. I'm not too sure when you switch to CI what nodes you will have and such. But I would say somewhere around 4-6k ES should be fine. At least on SC. I'm not too familair with HC. Als oyour regen is important to stay alive and your survivability gets a serious boost when you get your ascendancies complete.

as for you gems, I would say go without empower since it takes so long to lvl or is so expensive if you buy that.

Yeah, i've been told that around 6k ES is fine in hc to start low maps and dried lake runs. I assume i'll be over that, hopefully. As for survivability, i will go for Pious Path and Sanctify first with normal and cruel labs. Then i'll work towards the others.
"
Bloodhatred wrote:

Yeah, i've been told that around 6k ES is fine in hc to start low maps and dried lake runs. I assume i'll be over that, hopefully. As for survivability, i will go for Pious Path and Sanctify first with normal and cruel labs. Then i'll work towards the others.

You'll be 7x in no time at dried lake.Just watch out for spike damage from the boss and maybe some odd crate with explosions ect..

Farming maps ect I have never been in danger, not even close.

But yeah no idea how to do HC.. never played that in POE. (yet)

doing malakai without dieing.. I have no clue..
"
Bloodhatred wrote:

6k ES is great in HC until you get clumped up on in a breach...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info