[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

You can use Divinarius daggers, if you want cheap version. Any good rare dagger will cost more.
To argue with a fool means to sink to his level.
"
You can use Divinarius daggers, if you want cheap version. Any good rare dagger will cost more.

Wow! Thx for fast reply Bro. Great choice i see. Got maybe other example can be 1ex per each dagger i can invest that. But dont know good items. Any approx 1ex op dagger suggested by You would be gr8.
I dont think that it is possible to buy a rare dagger which will give you more dmg then void battereys for 1ex.

Lol. Just checked... 300ex and more :D

For 1 ex you will buy something like that:
Death Scratch Platinum Kris
50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
64% increased Spell Damage
Adds 16 to 27 Physical Damage
67% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
crafted +26% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

It is like the same crit chance, less spell dmg, no cast speed, but some crit multi. VB still better.
"
I dont think that it is possible to buy a rare dagger which will give you more dmg then void battereys for 1ex.

Lol. Just checked... 300ex and more :D

For 1 ex you will buy something like that:
Death Scratch Platinum Kris
50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
64% increased Spell Damage
Adds 16 to 27 Physical Damage
67% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
crafted +26% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

It is like the same crit chance, less spell dmg, no cast speed, but some crit multi. VB still better.

Holy Molly, its a lot lot lot.

Batteries have bigger dps-indeed but i wonder about faster clear. I dont wanna use warp cuz of low cast spd and cooldown. I can clear 9tier easily but slowly as turtle. Want to make it faster- any ideas?
Last edited by premierunio on Oct 22, 2017, 11:22:03 AM
My profile is open. As you can see, i m using flame dash instead of warp, and also link it with arcane surge to get more cast speed (which means quality of life for any caster build) and spell dmg.

But it will not improve clear speed a lot, because Flame dash has only 3 charges with slow cd. I use it, because i can activate arcane surge and get 25% cold penetration from elementalist's passive. Also mention, that flame dash has bullshit mechanics: if you move your mouse far away from the center of the screen and then use FD, your character will walk some distance first and only when he will in the range of FD, he will perform it. Compare it to intuitive "blink" mechanics from DotA or League legends, where the char simply flashes as far as he can instantly (thats the most important thing) without any walking.

So, if you will use FD, you will always move you mouse in some short radius circle around the character.

And if you want to improve your clear speed and quality of life - try to revamp the build a little to get Flask nodes. One of them (i dont remember clearly, but i think it called Alchemist) is near our main path. But it improves the effect of flasks, which is good, ofc, but... It is more important to get more charges or spend less charges per flask use. Mention, that there are some suffixes or prefixes on rare belts to do that. Try to get good belt (life, resists, may be some stats, and flask bonuses) for yours exalts. I, personally, prefer Belt of deciever, cause it helps a lot against critical hits (ecpecially our's that were reflected), and because it costs like 2 chaos. But if revamping the build for massive flask use (which can be a good idea, because flasks now are OP) it will be a good idea to get rare belt (which also have more total resists).

Look here:
Spoiler

Good ones are:
Upper group
One 5 points down from Vaal pact, cause on your way to it you will get some stats (which you need anyway), some projectile damage and speed. Also you will be able to get Charisma for less mana reservation.
3 nearest to scion start point (but they are very far from our route, so i dont sure)

Dont take others. 3 for life from flasks are not important at all and Druidic rite at right-bottom corner will not give you much profit per passive point spent.
Last edited by NiobMordodrukow on Oct 22, 2017, 1:46:54 PM
Still wondering how 200k tooltip gets to 4m DPS.

Waiting on math. Waiting on explanation.

Because it doesn't.
"
ShadyC wrote:
Still wondering how 200k tooltip gets to 4m DPS.

Waiting on math. Waiting on explanation.

Because it doesn't.

Curious about this myself
"
My profile is open. As you can see, i m using flame dash instead of warp, and also link it with arcane surge to get more cast speed (which means quality of life for any caster build) and spell dmg.

But it will not improve clear speed a lot, because Flame dash has only 3 charges with slow cd. I use it, because i can activate arcane surge and get 25% cold penetration from elementalist's passive. Also mention, that flame dash has bullshit mechanics: if you move your mouse far away from the center of the screen and then use FD, your character will walk some distance first and only when he will in the range of FD, he will perform it. Compare it to intuitive "blink" mechanics from DotA or League legends, where the char simply flashes as far as he can instantly (thats the most important thing) without any walking.

So, if you will use FD, you will always move you mouse in some short radius circle around the character.

And if you want to improve your clear speed and quality of life - try to revamp the build a little to get Flask nodes. One of them (i dont remember clearly, but i think it called Alchemist) is near our main path. But it improves the effect of flasks, which is good, ofc, but... It is more important to get more charges or spend less charges per flask use. Mention, that there are some suffixes or prefixes on rare belts to do that. Try to get good belt (life, resists, may be some stats, and flask bonuses) for yours exalts. I, personally, prefer Belt of deciever, cause it helps a lot against critical hits (ecpecially our's that were reflected), and because it costs like 2 chaos. But if revamping the build for massive flask use (which can be a good idea, because flasks now are OP) it will be a good idea to get rare belt (which also have more total resists).

Look here:
Spoiler

Good ones are:
Upper group
One 5 points down from Vaal pact, cause on your way to it you will get some stats (which you need anyway), some projectile damage and speed. Also you will be able to get Charisma for less mana reservation.
3 nearest to scion start point (but they are very far from our route, so i dont sure)

Dont take others. 3 for life from flasks are not important at all and Druidic rite at right-bottom corner will not give you much profit per passive point spent.

Thanks a lot. I consider those tree add under vaal. Rly good tips. Im scarry about moving sth in build but that seems logical.

About 4m dps build- that was MAIN REASON i choosed this build. I rly hope i will get t16 as cake, sharpers etc following this build. And i will get above 2m dps or more.
Bro i need to say you that will be dissapointed about the 4m dps, that not true; check my profile and my build its better and also can reach 2m dps agains normal and about 1m dps agains guardians and shaper...

Also i can´t do Uber atziri-guardians-shaper.....

Dont know what to do because i really want to clear the end game...

Hey Folks!

im 85 atm, and still rollin under 12tier maps. But can sm1 verify mine eq/tree and tell me what to upgrade? i want to start over 13+ tiers to faster lvling. I follow mine path well? took pendulum before other ascendancies, its a mistake?

and does any1 tried sharper and UL with this build? and the question cuz im newbie as hell- when should i start to prepare for Sharpie and UL? above 90lvl?

good weekend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info