[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

thx for sharing the build, it looks really nice.
i am thinking of respecing into a witch when 3.1 starts, will you be updating this build for 3.1?
also, i have all the required uniques and have the currency to buy 2 void batteries but acuity is out of reach. how important is it for this build? will you still be able to kill Guardians and possibly shaper without acuity?
As of 3.1 most (all?) my builds will not be updated for 3.1 launch, my builds relied on Vaal Pact for 95% of its defenses. With the Vaal Pact nerf it means all of my builds lose a massive chunk of any defenses they had.

I cannot recommend following them word for word because of this, however nothing here besides Vaal Pact is really getting nerfed, so the concepts should still mesh together nicely. Because I have so many guides I can't say what I will feel like playing at league launch, it more than likely will be some sort of Lightning Tendril character to start, if I do eventually reroll into some of my other builds, I will test them out and update my threads accordingly.

More than likely I won't get around to updating everything, just ones I want to play, and there'll probably be new builds up from me as well.

Freezing Pulse builds are always on my to-do list as I love trying to the skill as viable as possible.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
wheres the viceo
So you will be updating FP Witch for 3.1?
Not right away, but I will be trying a few things out.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
This is shit for starting
Okay I will be checking regularly to see if you have updated. I used this build for Harbinger and it served me well. Thank you for posting this build guide :D
hi Thanks for the really nice fun build !

Playing it on Abyss 3.1 the life based budget Version and its working really well for me atm at lvl 68.

Bosses are bit hard but the aoe clear is insanly good

Also im a bit low on life but thats because of my equip

I just followed the levling guide and switchd to the budget version at around ~55 with 6link Tabula

Also every slot is cheap under 10c except Tabula :)

ty for guide working good
Last edited by Newstime1201 on Dec 15, 2017, 12:15:10 AM
I would love to see this build updated :)
I can only see 1 gem slot that has 40 int in radius for the first snow gems, where is the second? Also, how do i obtain the second first snow gem? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info