[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Everything has been updated & double checked, all of the different trees mesh well together now, you should need a total of 4~ regrets to transition into the new build(s) if you follow the leveling guide 100%.

Also added a Path of Building link under the main Life version.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Aug 8, 2017, 7:53:56 PM
"
Socos wrote:
Love the update, lol but now I need more regrets since I was using the other tree after having already changed builds once before this once I hit act 5.

Haha haha yah money that I can't get until maps.

R.I.P. my chaps recipe tab

What's your IGN?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
Socos wrote:
Love the update, lol but now I need more regrets since I was using the other tree after having already changed builds once before this once I hit act 5.

Haha haha yah money that I can't get until maps.

R.I.P. my chaps recipe tab

What's your IGN?

Fayraeh
Is the normal Life Based build and the budget one supposed to have different skill trees?
"
Spodyman wrote:
Is the normal Life Based build and the budget one supposed to have different skill trees?

The budget build has to go down and pick up Vaal Pact for instant leech, where as the main life build uses Acuitys so it doesn't need to pick up Vaal Pact.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I'm kinda new to this game, why on the CI build you use flame dash and whirling blades? I actually have one empty item with no gems.

My itens are:
dagger (whirling blades, faster attack, fortify)
helm (clarity, discipline, enlighten)
chest (freezing pulse, life leech, add cold damage, cold pen, spell echo, increased critical(arcane surge looks actually better than crit))
gloves (flame dash, summon lightning golem, faster cast, summon ice golem)
boots (curse on hit, assassins mark, herald of ice, mana leech(need one more enlighten))
shield(?) nothing actually.

What can I do to improve my build?

And if I may ask, can you update the CI build to 3.0? :) I really like this build, and don't know much about the game to improve it alone haha
Last edited by Ebuwyn on Aug 8, 2017, 10:09:10 PM
"
Ebuwyn wrote:
I'm kinda new to this game, why on the CI build you use flame dash and whirling blades? I actually have one empty item with no gems.

My itens are:
chest (freezing pulse, life leech, add cold damage, cold pen, spell echo, increased critical(arcane surge looks actually better than crit))
boots (curse on hit, assassins mark, herald of ice, mana leech(need one more enlighten))

And if I may ask, can you update the CI build to 3.0? :) I really like this build, and don't know much about the game to improve it alone haha

Flame Dash is used for crossing small gaps you can't Whirling Blades over.

Can't see your character so I'm not sure what I could suggest besides probably not using CI anymore.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
"
Ebuwyn wrote:

My itens are:

Can't see your character so I'm not sure what I could suggest besides probably not using CI anymore.

I actually don't use CI yet, I do have life/shield. Because there was no need for the CI yet. But I don't know what can I use. I'm kinda dying easy to bosses, and I can clean really fast maps.
"
Ebuwyn wrote:
"
"
Ebuwyn wrote:

My itens are:

I actually don't use CI yet, I do have life/shield. Because there was no need for the CI yet. But I don't know what can I use. I'm kinda dying easy to bosses, and I can clean really fast maps.

Try my new life version imo.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
[/quote]

I actually don't use CI yet, I do have life/shield. Because there was no need for the CI yet. But I don't know what can I use. I'm kinda dying easy to bosses, and I can clean really fast maps.[/quote]

Try my new life version imo.[/quote]

Way too many regrets D: haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info