Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Was thinking the exact same thing. Thank you for the input and the information!

I appreciate it!
Any advices in how to improve my gear? Character tab is open, so fell free to look into passive tree etc.

Nice build mate!
Last edited by Razalgh0ul on Jan 12, 2018, 4:04:07 PM
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Any advices in how to improve my gear? Character tab is open, so fell free to look into passive tree etc.

- Wild strike chains additional time helm enchant
- Lab Enchant on boots
- Gloves with +% attack speed. Gloves have a high attack speed roll and add good dps (even better if you find ones with +fire damage too)
- Level 21 gems
- Better abyss jewels and more of them. Preferably with 2x +fire dmg mods and a high life roll, fourth useful attribute would also be great.
- Get a rare ring with a high +%elemental dmg with attacks (30%+ preferably). Adds a lot of dps.
- If possible have all your resistances capped at the same %. Then you take -10% reduced dmg from fire, cold and lightning during Wise Oak
- Get a corrupted eye of innocence with a good implicit (+str/+dex isn't really needed or good)

Is see you have cold snap linked with CwDT? Hadn't thought of that, seems useful. How is it working out for you?
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 12, 2018, 9:57:41 PM
Thank ypu for reply!
As for Wise oak and same uncapped resistances - I have already capped all resistances at 88%, so Wise oak works good. That's why I keep some useless jewels (+11% to fire and lightning res).
As for cold snap - it is only experiment. I don't use blood magic with leap slam and have one spare gem slot. I used cwdt+immortal call+molten shell - useless. I used cwdt+immortal call+inc duration+vaal haste, but with this setup inc duration is great only for vaal haste. I used also Vengeance, but I'm not sure about it. It seems, Venegeance have pretty low dps. Cold snap - is for chilling enemies, but it seemes not so great too.
Last edited by Voidstranger on Jan 13, 2018, 3:51:50 AM
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Thank ypu for reply!
As for Wise oak and same uncapped resistances - I have already capped all resistances at 88%, so Wise oak works good. That's why I keep some useless jewels (+11% to fire and lightning res).
As for cold snap - it is only experiment. I don't use blood magic with leap slam and have one spare gem slot. I used cwdt+immortal call+molten shell - useless. I used cwdt+immortal call+inc duration+vaal haste, but with this setup inc duration is great only for vaal haste. I used also Vengeance, but I'm not sure about it. It seems, Venegeance have pretty low dps. Cold snap - is for chilling enemies, but it seemes not so great too.

You can add increased duration to Ancestral protector as well.
Probably dont put Vaal Haste on Cwdt, because you need to toggle it while fighting big packs or bosses.
But thats just my opinion :D
Slightly changed build for Windscream with cwdt and enfeeble. Don't know about mana issues (is it enough mana for trigger cwdt+immortal call+enfeeble in combat)? What do you think?

Path of building link: https://pastebin.com/hBHxeBzM

Gear:

P.S. I know about bad gloves, but I need them for same Fire, Lightning and Cold res for Wise oak.
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Slightly changed build for Windscream with cwdt and enfeeble. Don't know about mana issues (is it enough mana for trigger cwdt+immortal call+enfeeble in combat)? What do you think?

Path of building link: https://pastebin.com/hBHxeBzM

Gear:

P.S. I know about bad gloves, but I need them for same Fire, Lightning and Cold res for Wise oak.

Gems linked with cwdt don't use up mana when triggered.
(accidental double post)
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 13, 2018, 3:39:30 PM
Thank you, it is surprise for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info