[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

<3 this build
Did all content with it minus uber atziri pre 90
Leveled normal atziri since 68
IGN: HarroHarbinger
So how do i get perma IC with this build? And what levels i need for IC and Increased Duration?
"
LazyDivan wrote:
Any tips for fighting Atziri?
Maybe stupid, but that random ice/lighting projectiles hits mirror everytime and instakill me.

Anyway, build is really nice to play, thanks.

You have to position yourself so you dont face mirror one, or better, swap for any other skill
Still can't do Uber Izaro at 79 with 4022 hp... it's getting annoying.

Spoiler
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Dec 30, 2017, 12:46:42 AM
It's good that you can leave hideout with 4k hp
Are Xoph's Heart or Xoph's blood better than Eye of Innocence for this build and which one then? Are there any expensive end game items one should be hunting for, all the essential gear seems really cheap.
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 2, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Gotta say, I really enjoy this build.

Currently doing some t12, planning to buy a Kaom's to upgrade but I could probably push it to t13-14.
Invested roughly 60-70 chaos so far for wonderful results. You only have to grab something like 15c to buy the required gear.
Got some minor problems against bosses, often because I'm a dumb tard, but also when I get shocked (Shavronne in maps) or I take chaos dmgs (Maligaro in maps), yet I ain't got any chaos res yet so this could be the issue here.
Got a Wild Strike with a Fire Penetration instead of Ancestral Call for boss fights, and I'm swapping for molten strike (molten + ELE dmgs + Multistrike + FA + Immolate) for Atziri and bosses whom could be hard to do with Wild because of its AOE

Made some improvements myself : if you can achieve capped res without boots, I advise to take some Gang's momentum to stack upon the ignite Oro's and Eye's provide. Also, 50% fire res to make Wise Oak work, some movespeed and some ignite chance (you probably had enough already but... NAPALM.)

For the leveling part, I played a regular sunder build with some fire damage when possible; but mostly phys damage until 65.
So FYI, you start with cleave at level 2, and grab Sunder at level 12 with an Ancestral Protector, which you swap for a Warchief at level 28 before returning to Protector for the attack speed and boss fights at higher levels (68 or so, when you'll go Oro)
Take a Tabula, Goldrim, Lochtonial, Wandrelust and zoom zoom.
For the links, you can do a classic Sunder (Sunder + added fire damage + multistrike + ruthless + Melee phys dmg + Conc effect )
Go for a culling strike and a faster attacks on your totem.
Don't forget to get your Leap Slam at level 10
And that's it.
I recommend uniques like Limbsplit, Wideswing, Reaper's pursuit and The Blood Reaper for leveling.
Didn't have any troubles leveling, yet transitionning to Oro's at level 68 could be troublesome ; that's why I recommend leeching xp from a group doing The Ossuary when you're finished with the different acts.

For the tree, I recommend going first into the Duelist part (WITHOUT TAKING VAAL PACT ! WAIT UNTIL ORO'S TO TAKE IT, OR YOU'LL BE AS BREAKABLE AS A WEAK STICK EATEN BY A BIG FLUFFY DOG) and focusing on getting the Life nodes everywhere in the tree. When you're ready, start by getting the Ele damage nodes in the Templar area (Up-Left). Elemental Overload isn't really needed first but gives some nice damages and survability with the leech. Then, complete the tree like it is shown.
Later, focus on getting the jewels nodes and frenzy charges nodes (immortal call will thank you, and your damages too).
Then, you're ready to kick some asses, go fly with your Leap Fortifying Slam giving yourself a ton of damages and spam the elements like it's a tornado of fire, lightning and cold converting itself in a lava volcano which crits and kills every living out of the maps.

Have fun.

My gear :
Spoiler

Does the jewel section still hold up for abyss league? That is are %attack speed rolls still prefered over abyss jewels with high ele damage? Also, is it recommended to run vaal pact with this build?
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 2, 2018, 7:28:19 PM
Got bored of my old char, sold all his stuff and made a char using this build. Absolutely loving it! I'm only at level 74 atm and don't even have the jugger tree filled out but can easily tear through T15 maps.
The key items are also very cheap, think I'll definitely roll a character using this build at the start of the next league.

My gear:

Last edited by Ridman on Jan 7, 2018, 10:32:46 PM
I have to say this is one of the most fun melee build that I have ever played in PoE. The build could level up fast, but got so much stronger right after I equipped Oro's. It's a melee build, but I usually use the Num Lock trick like we all do for miners with "your attack in place" button. Thus, I attack in place and the chaining and projectiles make this build almost feel like it is ranged.

Thank you so much for this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info