[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Thanks for this buil and idea. At last I found really commfort and intresting melee build for me.

"
Rayad wrote:
Question: How are you dealing with mana management? When I use Anger and Flammability, I am getting stuck with 77 mana, and barely any regen to where I just stop attacking anymore obviously.

You should take "Mana leech in the bototm of three. This is enough to mana constantly restore
Last edited by Icih3 on Dec 22, 2017, 2:15:39 AM
I posted few days ago when i was having little issues surviving. After few tweaks i'm starting to get better survivability thanks to immortal call. Still need to get few levels to gems and currently trying to farm for kaoms. I think my problem was mostly low level cwdt + IC that didn't last long enough. Almost 5k hp now but still need little more.

Starting to get more into maps and i can do tier 8 nicely. Just need to get those :)

Here is video from yesterday if someone want's to see tier 7 gameplay including abyss. I think this has great clear speed and bosses will go down nicely too
https://youtu.be/UKiuVrYLGTw
Hey,

i'm using your build. great fun, made me switch from my initial spectral throw choice.

I brainstormed with a mate recently and we were trying to find alternative trees.
He beat my tree (slight alteration on your suggestion) with this:
Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/iVPJpzzQ
Poe-Link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAecDdQSzBS0Gxgd1Dc0S4RQgFE0WbxhdGJEZLho4GmwcziFVIWAirySqJy8n7SlPK1AshS3SMfs1kjboNuk4UzrYOuE8LT0PPfxAoE3jUEdVtVZIVw1YY1oaXaReE18EXz9hUmZUaGVvJ3Txdud35XrvfLt9c3_jgpuDX4PMhXuGYIzPj2CQVZErkc6S0JZsmjuaap2uns2iAKZXpwinMK0JrY2t8a-ntfK3PryfwAHAZsCmwQTE9sauxtjPftIh2CTYvdlh3D3d1eFz42rkIuw47w7vTvAf8kXzjfOb9IP2SPxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=Scud2k&characterName=SazukeUchIhe

He got me beat on dps, life and jewel slots, missing only a little ias.
I made the switch yesterday, having no problems clearing tier 11+ maps.

What do you think about the tree?

Great build, thanks for the guide.
thinking of starting lab without kaom's, it's my intention to farm lab to afford a kaom

currently have 5k hp and 5.5k armor on a 6 link oro, is it do-able?
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
I have completed merciless several times with ease. Tried uber once and Izaro in first phase like one-shotted me. Maybe i should try that again. I have rare armor with over 1k def, little less than 5k life and 6link oro.
"
zeronovas wrote:
thinking of starting lab without kaom's, it's my intention to farm lab to afford a kaom

I would not recommendend it.
You need to skill out of VP to get through the labs without using 3 life flasks everytime.
It is doable, but you will get problems at traps and when izaro has elemental phases,
they tend to oneshot you.

For a labfarmer you either want a high life regen build (warchief berserker) a ES based build (traps deal only 50% damage to ES)
Or you use a raider QotF build with insane movementspeed.
What about quality gems? Which gems have to be quality?
"
Camatoo wrote:
"
zeronovas wrote:

I would not recommendend it.
You need to skill out of VP to get through the labs without using 3 life flasks everytime.
It is doable, but you will get problems at traps and when izaro has elemental phases,
they tend to oneshot you.

For a labfarmer you either want a high life regen build (warchief berserker) a ES based build (traps deal only 50% damage to ES)
Or you use a raider QotF build with insane movementspeed.

never plan to put a point into VP in the first place, was always planning to make this char a lab farmer
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
Hi there!

Amazing build, have been running it for a few days and it's going incredibly smooth. Not uber ready yet but getting there fast.

I only have one quick question regarding the rings. I'm currently using 2 Mokou's Embrace. Am I supposed to only be using one? I'm just really curious if their effect stacks or if I could just swap a res/life ring in.

Thank you!
"
Ilvantastic wrote:
What about quality gems? Which gems have to be quality?

all of them

"
zeronovas wrote:
never plan to put a point into VP in the first place, was always planning to make this char a lab farmer

Even without VP i wouldnt do it. Your lifereg is way to low to run through labs. And you move like a turtle (really slow)
THis build is made for facetanking most bosses and only avoid lethal oneshot mechanics (shaper slam, beam, phoenixboss)

Immortal call might save you from time to time, but you will get problems with bleeding and the traps also scale damage with your life=the higher your life, the more damage you get.
Also as said, izaro with full elemental damage buff will oneshot you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info