[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Pick mana leech node mate, its on the tree..
Hello, im really new to this game and this is my first ''high'' level character and Im feeling im really going in the wrong direction. Any tips or guidelines would be much appreciated.
What level of CWDT shall I use for immortal call? And is increased duration linked to that necessary or no?
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
What level of CWDT shall I use for immortal call? And is increased duration linked to that necessary or no?

"
mafiamighty wrote:

*What level should CWDT and Immortal Cal be?
-As i wrote in skills sections, level it up. To 20. Duration of Immortal Call has to match (or at least be very close) to its cooldown. By leveling immortal call you increase its duration per endurance charge. You need 4 endurance charges with level 20 immortal call to make it 'permanent'.
Hi. I am currently trying your build in Abyss league. However, I am very confused of your 3000 life leech rate you mentioned. Where do I get that? Currently I haven't gotten my Eye of Innocence and Fireborn yet. But I followed all of your skill tree except for the jewel nodes as I am not only level 76. Do appreciate if you could explain to me to cast my doubt. Thank you and have a nice day. Cheers
i think its the 2% leech from fire dmg on the neck
is 100% chance to ignite possible?
IGN : Sixthus (essence)
IF you follow the guide you will have 100% chance to ignite
What is better for this build - Kaom's Heart or Brass Dome?
Kaom's hearth gives you tons of HP and DPS, but Brass Dome gives you insane physical mitigation.
Is it better to change Undeniable to Unbreakable and go with Brass Dome(Path of building shows 80%+ physical mitigation)?
Also in Brass Dome you can add another CWDT etc.
And why exactly would you need any armor or physical mitigation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info