[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Chrom wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide, I really love it.

Say what kind of eye jewels if any do you recommend for the tree?

Also saw you didn't pick up the 2 extra endurance charges are they not worth it? I'm going non vaal pack so I did.

ex:
Build

I am only level 62 because of god damn work so I can really give recommendations on eye jewels yet. You can use them to balance out either HP or damage (or both?) but really need to get to end game so I can give you more info.
As for Endu charges they definitely worth it if you want to be on the safe side (HC or non VP). 4 is the minimum i would recommend so the duration of immortall call equals its cooldown. Ill have to run calculations again but i think its 4 + inc duration or 5 for it to be permanent

Btw for jewels I'm finding using 2-3 eye jewels that have +5% change to blind really op.
I look for ones with at least 3 stats
* 6% chance to blind
* + fire damge to attck (basic or sword)
* + Life

ex:
Is there a passive tree example for leveling?
Thanks OP for posting the build. I went up the middle instead of the left hand side of the tree so i could get a bit more regen as i'n not going vaal pact (lab runner). Works out to be about twice the regen amount based on pob with a few tradeoffs. Anyways interesting build, good synergies and great that there is so many different ways it can be tailored. Well done.

For leveling just use a standard sunder or frost blades or molten strike. It was pretty painful doing it with wild strike honestly. Just level up the gems in your weapon swap slot (slot II) on the inventory sheet. Ancestral call is really good if you're using frost blades or molten.

How is life leech achieved with this build and how effective is it. Can you just facetank everything?
Hello.
Im currently 85lvl with this build.
My gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UOPBLhFCAUTRRxGJEaOCFVIq8j0ycvMfsyCTKJMtE1kjhTOlI62DrhPfxAoEMxRUdGt0bXR35M_03jTipWSFcpV-JYY1nzWhpdpF4TXz9hUmVNbEZxhXIPcmxyqXTtdqx253fjd-V4DXh6eWh6731zf-OCB4KbhNmE74Zgh2qMz5BVktCiAKZXpwipJ6luqZSsqq0JsUK18ryfvTa-p8ABwBrAZsCmwQTDM8bYz37Tb9ZY2CTYvdl82rnawdw93dXhc-oY6-7tIO8O707yRfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=ugiugi&characterName=OroFlame

Im using Purity of Elements to full cap my ressists, but ones I get better gloves, I will change it to Flameability Aura.
Next step is to get 5 or 6 link Oro's
What cwdt lvl are you using?
Any advice to my build? I know i have to change my abbys and add some jewels to the tree.

Cheers
Last edited by ugiugi on Dec 17, 2017, 4:18:41 PM
"
ugiugi wrote:
Hello.
My gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UOPBLhFCAUTRRxGJEaOCFVIq8j0ycvMfsyCTKJMtE1kjhTOlI62DrhPfxAoEMxRUdGt0bXR35M_03jTipWSFcpV-JYY1nzWhpdpF4TXz9hUmVNbEZxhXIPcmxyqXTtdqx253fjd-V4DXh6eWh6731zf-OCB4KbhNmE74Zgh2qMz5BVktCiAKZXpwipJ6luqZSsqq0JsUK18ryfvTa-p8ABwBrAZsCmwQTDM8bYz37Tb9ZY2CTYvdl82rnawdw93dXhc-oY6-7tIO8O707yRfZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=ugiugi&characterName=OroFlame

Im using Purity of Elements to full cap my ressists, but ones I get better gloves, I will change it to Flameability Aura.
Any advice to my build? I know i have to change my abbys and add some jewels to the tree.

Cheers

It is better to use purity of elements with Blasphemy-Flammability rather than Anger. Anger provides less DPS than flammability (in no reduced curse/hexproof map). That is what I did in ele weakness map. CWDT just max level it. Your current belt still has open prefix so you can craft ele damage on it.
"
jonojojo wrote:
"
ugiugi wrote:
Hello.
My gear
Spoiler

Skilltree
Spoiler

Cheers

It is better to use purity of elements with Blasphemy-Flammability rather than Anger. Anger provides less DPS than flammability (in no reduced curse/hexproof map). That is what I did in ele weakness map. CWDT just max level it. Your current belt still has open prefix so you can craft ele damage on it.

Thanks for answer.
Why you didnt use gangs momentum boots? I fell like its perfect boots for this build.
Will try also put some abbys to my tree with life and chance to blind. I need more survability rather then damage. With 6link Oro damage will be enought I think
Last edited by ugiugi on Dec 18, 2017, 4:29:48 AM
I am following this build and yesterday i got 6-link oro. Damage is good but i am lacking survivability. 6 endu charges, immortal call and granite flask. Still need to get better gear. Now playing around tier 3-5 maps and completed cruel lab. Tried merciless couple times but got killed. Maybe i just need more armor. I removed vaal pact for now as regeneration seems to help more now than increased leech. Maybe i take that again later.

For now this has fast clear speed and with rotgut, rallying cry and Ancestral Protector tougher enemies die fast. Need to try how Ancestral Call would affect clear speed. Also considering something for secondary weapon and skill for bosses.
Please people i can not keep posting this every third post. You all play with ~4k hp without following or even reading the guide..
The build is great but I seem to be running into mana issues. Havin anger + blasphemied curse leaves me at 94 mana which is 4 wild strike casts and since we don't do any physical damage there is no way to leech mana.

Is there any fix for this I'm missing or do I have to carry a mana flask on me?

Awesome build otherwise, I love me some two hander actions.

edit: stupid me, thought mana leech only applies to physical damage >.|>
Last edited by Pwness on Dec 18, 2017, 9:01:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info