[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

With 2x wildfire and point blank i kill bosses ~5x faster i think. I still don't have helmet enchant, but its crazy expensive.
Hi, can you suggest any good budget gear? Thanks in advance!
"
pisoj1000 wrote:

The build is already super budgety, all the key items are really cheap. You can get Oro's Sacrifice, Mokou's Embrace, Eye of Innocence and Hrimnor's Resolve for under 10c.

The only expensive piece would be Kaom's heart but this late in the league you should be able to find a decent high life 6l armour for relatively cheap until then.
"
Ridman wrote:
"
pisoj1000 wrote:

The build is already super budgety, all the key items are really cheap. You can get Oro's Sacrifice, Mokou's Embrace, Eye of Innocence and Hrimnor's Resolve for under 10c.

The only expensive piece would be Kaom's heart but this late in the league you should be able to find a decent high life 6l armour for relatively cheap until then.

Ya, i checked haha
I thought Oro is super expensive xD
Hi, it could be great if you could uppgrade your tree to Vaal Pact. I have no problem looking it up on your profile, but maybe it will be easier for others!

Thanks for build! :)
Great build, really fun to play.

Fairly new to the game so I'm not entirely sure which stats are the most useful here, but I noticed in the guide it says for jewels to focus on +attack speed and + life.

However a lot of gear posted here focuses on # to # fire damage instead of attack speed.

Should I be switching my jewels to fire damage instead?
I do feel a bit weak against some bosses compared to others even with fire gem swapped for ancestra.
Question for you guys. I see that you're using the wise oak. I don't get how it really helps though as it says "Uncapped resistance" and when you're capped it won't do anything right?
"
nightshark22 wrote:
Question for you guys. I see that you're using the wise oak. I don't get how it really helps though as it says "Uncapped resistance" and when you're capped it won't do anything right?

Uncapped resistance is the number to the right of your capped resistance. You want that number to be the highest so you can fire pen.
Kaomllrf
Why would you go for Elemental Overload node here? There is not much crit going
"
pisoj1000 wrote:
Why would you go for Elemental Overload node here? There is not much crit going

It gives a shitload of dmg, it gives 40% MORE elemental damage (which is much better than increased elemenetal damage.) You have relatively low crit chance but you attack super fast so you have the buff up most of time when you need it, it lasts for 8s and refreshes when you crit. Especially good for things you don't kill in one hit like huge mobs or bosses.
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 23, 2018, 9:00:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info