[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

The build lists stun immunity as one of it's features, but there is none, right? The ascendency that gives stun immunity is not taken and I don't see how else this is achieved. Or am I missing something?
"
dnl101 wrote:
The build lists stun immunity as one of it's features, but there is none, right? The ascendency that gives stun immunity is not taken and I don't see how else this is achieved. Or am I missing something?

Juggernaut key node Unbreakable. Cannot be stunned. Armor from body armor is doubled.

To build creator : This build is amazing! Always loved Oro Flicker Strike. Kind of died down, that one gem has brought it back and then some! I use your exact set up, and switch to Wild Strike for bosses and other things that cannot be ignited. Eventually I'll just have 2x Oro's lol.
Hi, I need advise. What is better - 6900 hp with default setup or 6200 hp, but with cwdt+imm call+enfeeble+temporal chains (3 max curses, so Flammability, Enfeeble, Temporal chains can work at the same time)?
"
JLawL wrote:
"
dnl101 wrote:

Juggernaut key node Unbreakable. Cannot be stunned. Armor from body armor is doubled.

To build creator : This build is amazing! Always loved Oro Flicker Strike. Kind of died down, that one gem has brought it back and then some! I use your exact set up, and switch to Wild Strike for bosses and other things that cannot be ignited. Eventually I'll just have 2x Oro's lol.

The guide picks unyielding instead though, which I agree with personally. Increased damage, increased fortify effect and added life regeneration is better than stun immunity imo. I don't feel being able to be stunned to have much affect, at least I don't notice it at all. Haven't died a single time from levels 93-95, despite running only T15 and Chimera. Also we have IC up most the time so the extra armour is negligible (plus kaoms has low armour anyway).
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 14, 2018, 1:30:30 PM
"
Voidstranger wrote:
Hi, I need advise. What is better - 6900 hp with default setup or 6200 hp, but with cwdt+imm call+enfeeble+temporal chains (3 max curses, so Flammability, Enfeeble, Temporal chains can work at the same time)?

Probably the former. 6200 is on the low side, I feel you need at least 7k to be comfortable. I wouldn't run Windscream myself, sacrificing around 240 life, 50+ res and 15% movement speed on one item isn't worth it imo for the extra curse. If you want to run another curse, try getting a corrupted eye of innocence with +1 curses. It will obviously be expensive, but then you won't be sacrificing a lot of stats and flexibility.
Last edited by Ridman on Jan 14, 2018, 2:13:47 PM
i like JUGG and wnat try this build, can add more videos, want see how he can tanky or dps for solo target ?
Im running this build on a 5link sword atm, its nice and the clearing speed is not bad for a full armor build.

But i struggle a little against castermobs and range mobs, since you only have leap slam and are melee based.
Res are maxed so this isnt a issue.

Current Gear:

Spoiler

Some gear is missing, im swapping rings/belts between my characters, since im poor and cant afford good gear (jk, just lazy)
Last edited by Camatoo on Jan 15, 2018, 5:49:47 AM
Bit of an update. Absolutely loving this build, probably the most fun and strongest char I've played. Really tanky and super fast clear speed and for the first time since Harbringer (where leveling was super easy) where I feel motivated to level past 95

Level: 95
Maximum life: 7930
Dps in ho w/golem: 89.5k
Fire penetration: 63%
Chance to ignite: 100%

Resistances:
Fire 78% (94%)
Cold 77% (94%)
Ligt 77% (94%)

The abyss jewels are amazing and the extra fire damage scales really well with this build, providing both amazing dps and extra life leech

Last edited by Ridman on Jan 16, 2018, 3:20:20 AM
@mafiamighty Thank you for this build, really fun to play. I've changed it a little, because i don't like new VP and i prefer molten strike for bosses. Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet, but completed other content with no problem. Shaper is easy with molten strike. My gear:

Last edited by shdd on Jan 16, 2018, 3:47:08 AM
"
shdd wrote:
@mafiamighty Thank you for this build, really fun to play. I've changed it a little, because i don't like new VP and i prefer molten strike for bosses. Haven't tried Uber Atziri yet, but completed other content with no problem. Shaper is easy with molten strike. My gear:

Been wondering whether to get another Oro for molten. Feels quite fast and decent enough already with Wildstrike, is it much faster with Molten?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info