[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

I have posted initial draft of scion version, you can check it here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1970975
Whap about blood rage in CWDT setup? It's like 17-20% more attack speed and some leech, it's the 4% degen too much?
As I know it is not 'more', but 'increased' so I wouldnt bother since you have frenzy on hit anyhow
Explain please how Wild Strike works. It converts physical to element, but we don't have physical damage with Oro.
Wild Strike Deals (130-175.6)% of Base Damage, our base damage is 100% Fire so physical conversion is ignored. That means that Ice Wave, Fire Splash or Arc are all 100% fire
Hey man great build, somehow Im enjoying these Brute playstile builds the most ^^

I dont really know why we invest 3 points to pick the Elemental Overload node. Sure the inc. damage is awesome, but we have almost no crit chance. I mean, Im aware that we have ~12 APS, but do we really reliably crit often enought?
We have 7%, effective is a bit above 6% depending on your acc. Basically Ele overload will be up exactly every time you need it -> Huge packs, Rare mobs with fire res+extra life and the most importantly bosses. Once you hit continuously more than 1-2s it will trigger
Are you sure about the new gem links you posted? Im at ~8 APS fully buffed rn, i guess faster attacks would be a huge boost. Maybe swap out Immolate support?
How is the Build for Uber lab farming? I'm guessing Survivability isn't a problem, what about speed?
Last edited by Valicious on Aug 24, 2017, 8:49:51 AM
I am 100% sure about gems, with faster attacks you will only lose DPS. If you have only 8APS fully buffed you have terrible ORO AS roll or you are missing AS on both gloves and ring and probably jewels. Share your char and i can check it out.
As for uber lab, what speed are you referring to?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info