[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

"
what about grabbing elemental equilibrium, and having a cold damage roll on a ring somewhere and having free -25% resists?

If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used

So it wouldnt work
Looking foward to see the Scion version of this build.
Hey very nice guide. I will give it a go using the scion, but i think i will use molten strike, i dont like wild strike very much. I am following yours profile for the tree. I see that u are using death's oath its a good option for armor?
Last edited by claydbp on Aug 16, 2017, 8:58:32 PM
I didnt play enough to afford gear that i planned so im testing things. Death Oak seems fine for me if you get some chaos res here and there and dont go for Vaal pact, which i will probably do later in game
Nice build,cheap but powerful.
Last edited by jojoe2526 on Aug 18, 2017, 2:00:51 AM
Hi mate, just checking in to see how this build on scion is coming along? I was thinking about the jugg build of yours but you say the Scion version is alot better? is that also phys immune for easy mode uber labs? (what makes it immune to phys?) I have visual impairment so I die to traps n stuff every time I do labs, sucks I know :(

Thanks for reading.
Can someone make a list of good leveling items for this build?
How do you get perma-immortal call?
You need 1-2s to generate max endurance charges (6-7) so you get ~4s immortal call when cwdt is triggered. CD on it is 3s so pretty much it will be up on the next hit again.

As for leveling, use totem + earthquake 2H wep, its easy safe and fast
Last edited by OuZz on Aug 22, 2017, 5:59:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info