[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

First of all, thanks for the build. Plays pretty good. Went Juggernaut.

Second, is this build able to farm endgame (Shaper, Guardians)? Seeing as how in your profile you switched to Vaal Pact, are we supposed to do it? Is it better?

ALso thinking of getting a second 5-Link Oro for the Molten Strike setup for bosses. Do i need to replace the jewels as well with the ones for MS? Also what is the 5-Link Molten Strike?

Thanks in advance.
Yo mate thanks for the Build, it rockz!

I am lv.76 by now, i dont know what im doing wrong but but getting endurance charges to maximum middle in fights takes so long that i get stunned more often, thus i cant outleech dmg sometimes, so i went to unwawering stance node and no stun issues, but i would like to respec hte 3 points i used to get to unwawering stance and fix this stun problem.

Please help out, my profile is open.
thanks for the build. What do you think is the best gem level for immortal call setup? ( IC, CWDT, ID and golem ) , currently i set them at lvl 2
"
ebeninami wrote:
Yo mate thanks for the Build, it rockz!

I am lv.76 by now, i dont know what im doing wrong but but getting endurance charges to maximum middle in fights takes so long that i get stunned more often, thus i cant outleech dmg sometimes, so i went to unwawering stance node and no stun issues, but i would like to respec hte 3 points i used to get to unwawering stance and fix this stun problem.

Please help out, my profile is open.

as we spoke ingame, just use brine king till you get more hp.

@trungtiu
basically like that yea
I don't know what i'm doing wron but i'm vulnerability to elemental hits as hell. I'm dying like 1-2 sec from common mobs (rare one with ele reflect mod = 0,1 sec) with capped resistances.
Last edited by budzisan on Aug 31, 2017, 1:52:28 PM
hey guys, have 1 question
or Mokou's Embrace??
"
budzisan wrote:
I don't know what i'm doing wron but i'm vulnerability to elemental hits as hell. I'm dying like 1-2 sec from common mobs (rare one with ele reflect mod = 0,1 sec) with capped resistances.

Do you use Soul of Yugul?
"
Worfang wrote:
hey guys, have 1 question
or Mokou's Embrace??

Mokou's gives u chance to get ignited, so replacing it by Taming will cost you all the damage from amulet + leech
Why are your builds so much different than the guide? I'm following the guide path but it's awful to level with, and all your characters are different. Should I spec out of elemental overload and go for vaal pact and the Celestial elemental damage node or not?
Yup like in your build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info