[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

Problem I ran into is that Molten Strike seems way better for bosses and Frost Blades seems way better for clearing. The only things capable of killing me atm are ranged casters which is only possible when I'm using Wild Strike since its a click-on target ability and the projectiles randomly target. Thinking of just switching to dual-wield and using anguish claws for clear and razors off-hand for bosses.
"
turntup1234 wrote:
Why are your builds so much different than the guide? I'm following the guide path but it's awful to level with, and all your characters are different. Should I spec out of elemental overload and go for vaal pact and the Celestial elemental damage node or not?

Oh man i am not even playing marauder this league so please dont follow my chars, I have multiple builds and always trying different things.
"
MrMarchus wrote:
Problem I ran into is that Molten Strike seems way better for bosses and Frost Blades seems way better for clearing. The only things capable of killing me atm are ranged casters which is only possible when I'm using Wild Strike since its a click-on target ability and the projectiles randomly target. Thinking of just switching to dual-wield and using anguish claws for clear and razors off-hand for bosses.

No offense but if you are dying vs mobs with 7k hp and maxed out res you are not playing this build properly. As i said you should always close gaps with leap slam - plus you get fortify. Also make sure you have max APS on your sword.
I did all guardians yesterday and killed all with 0-2 deaths. Then I went for Shaper and failed :(
Build is nice and tanky but I think the damage is not enough. It takes long time to kill bosses, and as fighting with Shaper i died with so much vortexes in the map's arena =,= . Maybe I'm so noob, I play game in 20-30 fps...
My max dps full buffed is about 165k.
My char: _Spraying_ https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/taanhdung/characters
"
taanhdung wrote:
I did all guardians yesterday and killed all with 0-2 deaths. Then I went for Shaper and failed :(
Build is nice and tanky but I think the damage is not enough. It takes long time to kill bosses, and as fighting with Shaper i died with so much vortexes in the map's arena =,= . Maybe I'm so noob, I play game in 20-30 fps...
My char: _Spraying_ https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/taanhdung/characters

DPS in this build is more than enough.
First of all you have terribly rolled oro with 1.5 APS and i mentioned few times that you need one with 1.55. Second your both ring gloves are pretty bad since as I said attack speed is mandatory everywhere for this build. AS on that 2 pieces only gives huge boost. Your gems are not l20, few of them dont have q, and on top of that you are wearing Tabula and didnt even follow the tree completely
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
taanhdung wrote:

DPS in this build is more than enough.
First of all you have terribly rolled oro with 1.5 APS and i mentioned few times that you need one with 1.55. Second your both ring gloves are pretty bad since as I said attack speed is mandatory everywhere for this build. AS on that 2 pieces only gives huge boost. Your gems are not l20, few of them dont have q, and on top of that you are wearing Tabula and didnt even follow the tree completely

I sold almost gears haha, I used to wear a 6L oro with 816dps, kaom's heart 36% and devoto helmet with 40% wild strike damage, these 3 bring me back 1000c xD
what is the best pantheon choice for this build? Ty
You definitely want Yugul and Lunaris, upgraded of course.
If you are not using Vaal Pact you can switch Lunaris for Arakaali, especially if u are running labs
the only down side to this build that I have encountered is doing elemental reflect maps are almost impossible but all in all its a really fun build and will use it next league as well.
Yes, Elemental maps are to be avoided. You can try using sybil lament but still, wouldnt recommend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info