[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 2M+ Shaper DPS | ~7k HP | WS

hello, is it possible to use the death door boots with enchantment for attack speed.
and if it's not difficult to look at my conqueror on this build, you probably need to fix something
hello! great build dude! iam at lvl 90 atm

i got just one question:
how do u handle hard hitting bosses without vaalpact? normal leech is not enough
I didn't know whether I wanted to do wild strike, molten strike, or flicker, so my build is kinda made to be able to do all three. I'm stuck at t13 map bosses right now with sub5k health. Atziri and uber labs are easy, but anything else one shots me.

https://pastebin.com/uG8iQezs

What should I change? Kaom's Heart and 6l my oro's?
If you are going to play without VP, you have to get over 7k life and mandatory all life leech nodes in duelist area. Leech per sec is based on your max life so that is the only way to make some things doable.
As for immortal call there is no point to make procs more often since you can keep it up all the time. I always look that cwdt is at about 50% of my life, so if you dont have Kaom's max level wont be too good for you since other source of damage can kill you before you manage to leech.

@dexem322 You can squeeze Death Door into the build only if you got Kaom's. You really need HP to sit around 7k to be able to comfortably do all the things. Also pick that Vitality Void for leech

@turntup1234 You have only 4800 hp and as i can see not even maxed out res. You should try to farm up Kaom's. Also I think this tree would be better for VP version
https://pastebin.com/WjK3bZMq
Last edited by mafiamighty on Sep 15, 2017, 3:54:11 AM
I'm at 5k now after leveling and have 91% in all resists without wise oak up. and for that tree I'd need 4 more levels unless I want to take out some more health nodes :/ but I'll consider it.

also, for second aura, do you like warlord's mark? I think the leech helps sometimes but anger gives 7k~ sheet dps.
If you check path of building that I shared for you, my tree will end up on 500 more hp than yours so that extra 4 points already counts toward HP.
You can use Warlords Mark and then use Bisco's and Ventor's instead of Eye + Mokou.
For hard hitting physical bosses you should switch back but otherwise you can do 95% of content with MF setup
@mafiamighty but what if I use Xoph's Blood https://pathofexile-ru.gamepedia.com/%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8C_%D0%9A%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%84%D0%B0 will it be good?
or a bunch of a ring and an amulet mokou and eye will be better.?
Cool guide, thanks for sharing.

Just want to make sure since I read through and saw several different trees and gear changes is the tree in the 1st page up to date?
I have 5.3k HP on my character (FelerLupex) on 88 lvl and I made same tree as you what im doing wrong?
I mean how can I get more than 6k life? Which part of my gear i should change or I did something wrong in my tree.I'm rly enjoying build but 5.3k life is sometimes not enough... How can i reach 6k life or more?
update: currently 7k health, respecced out of vaal pact, I like it a bit more. Molten strike can get up to 90k damage, 8 attacks/second. Still need to get a better helm enchant, and I'm thinking about using Death's Door boots. I'm stuck on Chimaera and phoenix however, minotaur was no problem. Some high tier map bosses can still one shot me if I'm not careful. Scared to try uber atziri. Don't really want to level past 89, was hoping I could clear shaper, but I probably need to squeeze in a few more health nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info