[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

nice build, wanna try it but is it 2.6 viable?
"
Xpluszzz wrote:
nice build, wanna try it but is it 2.6 viable?

yes!
v1tAm1n^
After getting Spectral Throw to 21/20 what are the next best gems to go for 21/20's?

Or are there any that at better to keep at level 20 and shoot for quality 23?
"
Sorrugis wrote:
After getting Spectral Throw to 21/20 what are the next best gems to go for 21/20's?

Or are there any that at better to keep at level 20 and shoot for quality 23?

WED with the more modifier used to be a good thing to get to lvl 21, for that extra 1% more. Idk if it has been changed though in the past years.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
should i buy 6l regalia ~450 es or should i stay with 5l 650 es regalia untill got currency for good 6l?
Last edited by JizaBol on Mar 13, 2017, 4:37:13 PM

Where do I start with upgrades? 16.5k hideout tooltip DPS golem and wrath, it isn't enough for red maps and profiting off breaches.
Last edited by Nice_Snacks on Mar 13, 2017, 5:31:45 PM
hey is there any way you can post a lvl 90+ passive tree? when we converted to legecy your passive tree got fragmented and im not sure where to put some points
"
JizaBol wrote:
should i buy 6l regalia ~450 es or should i stay with 5l 650 es regalia untill got currency for good 6l?

Stick with your 5L and save up to buy a good 700-800 ES 6L.

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:

Where do I start with upgrades? 16.5k hideout tooltip DPS golem and wrath, it isn't enough for red maps and profiting off breaches.

Post your tree, you might be missing some good passives. Also link your jewels.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
JizaBol wrote:

Stick with your 5L and save up to buy a good 700-800 ES 6L.

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:

Post your tree, you might be missing some good passives. Also link your jewels.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgQHBfkOSBEvEVARlhR1FdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVGyUbyB1PHwIfQSL0I9MqOCy_LR8uUzBbNbk2PTbFNug8vkHQQzFGaUuuTLNM_04qVP5VhVZIVmNW-loaW69d8l9qX3BhIWOnbAttGW1sbyd1y3fXeoR_xoNthMWE74aujX6PYI_6kyeVzJcGmmqbJpu1n8uhIqEvokCjiqXLpyunMK0zr-u1SL3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSizZjP3dAf0K3Q0NNv2CTY1dlb2sHdRuOE53To1ukC6mLrFOtj7BjtP-4O7-vxivT4-WM=

Theres my tree and idk how to link jewels, but its the Strength to INT, 2x Dex to INT, 3 attack speed mod, one junk jewel with just attack speed, and I have one open spot but I'll probably have to make this a RES jewel so my upgrades aren't so much money.

HOWA ST @ lvl 93

Reached my final stage ... 10.4k ES with 30k HO DPS compared to last league i feel stronger.

The new Flask "The Wise" is so strong for us

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info