[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
Alio wrote:
"

If you decide to use that chest it will be easier to colour, it's up to you.
You need to dual wield HoWA for the weapon affixes, cant use an ES shield.

I ment high ES chest, not shield, sorry for the confusion -__-

Was not sure, that this item was better than a regular 800+ ES shields with some INT on it !

Not worth it. You lose around 1k es and a second resistance for 3% attackspeed and 800 evasion
Last edited by Hampiii on Mar 11, 2017, 6:30:33 AM
very expensive at league start, low level claws 10c each, upgraded claws around 90c each, u either need to be lucky to get couple exalts early or need to spend some time retrading items from poe.trade, whats seems a lot of people are doing now, it is impossible to buy low level claws as they are bought instantly and put up at the bigger price
I found that these boots are really really nice for HoWA. Get's you more damage then boots with 40 int when you already have a decent Int pool. Also the more Int you get the better those boots will be. :)
hey guys.
Why do u use point blank node? just for insta kill trash mobs?
Do u have enough mana leech from one node in tree?
Do u swap GMP for bosses?
Last edited by JizaBol on Mar 11, 2017, 1:34:47 PM
"
JizaBol wrote:
hey guys.
Why do u use point blank node? just for insta kill trash mobs?
Do u have enough mana leech from one node in tree?
Do u swap GMP for bosses?

The Point Blank node is used when and only when you have enough damage to 1 shot or clear trash in high level maps effectively allowing you to grab this node to improve damage vs rares/bosses.

Taking the nodes suggested by duelist is providing enough mana regen, you could possibly also grab a jewel with +2 mana on hit if you were really worried, but I tried with the 1 node @ 0.4 and it seemed fine but you do want the leech for vaal pact anyway

You swap GMP for Slower projectiles if you feel you need to on that boss
Last edited by zenixmoo on Mar 11, 2017, 2:47:11 PM
Quick Question: What do you think is the priority of quality gems?
Warband: IGN: Benko
Last edited by Yuufe on Mar 12, 2017, 12:09:27 AM

And how do I find tree 2.6.0 ???
Hey guys, how important is accuracy for this build? Do I need accuracy on my gear?

Thank you
Haha what is that unwavering meme?
What's the best helm enchant for this one ? Proj speed or the flat ST 40% damage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info