[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Last edited by Mamoux on Jan 23, 2017, 5:03:12 PM
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
Brinstar4 wrote:
Can someone help me as to why my tooltip dps is so low compared to OPs? I mean i do good enough damage overall but it looks like i'm missing out on a ton of damage somewhere

Mine vs OP
Spoiler

Gear if it matters
Spoiler

I'm on a 5L but he has lightning penetration for the 6th which doesnt change tooltip dps
mmy int is 1119 and lvl 82 (there's not much left to get at that point, lvl 90 would get me like 6 int travel nodes) so i feel like i'm missing out on something obvious.

The build is crazy even with this problem, very nice life leech with a massive aoe = never drop below half health. super good for breaches

None of your gems in your armour are 20 quality.
Thats a shit load of damage right there.

actually it's not i did it all to 20% and it increased it about 1k :/. ive upgraded my gear some more but still only at 26k (with added lightning instead of penetration), i don't see how there's another half or more missing somewhere

Spoiler

I think i figured out one thing that will help probably quite a bit, level 20 gems from 19. it really does take a long time 19-20 i got my spectral throw gem at lvl 1 now i'm 88 and it's still half way to 20
Spoiler

Last edited by Brinstar4 on Jan 23, 2017, 5:35:14 PM
Anyone mind taking a look at my current setup and see where my next big upgrades should go? Currently thinking 6L regalia.

I dont get it, my gmp dmg in hideout is 17.8k. I have pretty decent gear, but i come nowhere close and i cant see how thats even possible.
"

I dont get it, my gmp dmg in hideout is 17.8k. I have pretty decent gear, but i come nowhere close and i cant see how thats even possible.

Might help if you charecter were public so we can have a look..
it´s worth to put Empower lv4 + Enlighten lv4 + Discipline lv21 (lv24) + Wrath lv21 (lv24) (and 4% reduced mana) ¿? i guess about 100-130 mana free (with Primal Spirit node)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
what about going

wrath herald of thunder enlighteen 4 and mana nodes

did anyone test faster attack instead of added lighting? feels like smoother gameplay with higher tooltip
I've been playing this build nonstop since I discovered the power of these claws. Thanks again Void for sharing the guide! I have a few helpful notes i've come across after using about 100 regret orbs (more or less).

I've found that at least one of the Fertile Mind jewels is actually less DPS output overall because of a few IAS nodes that we can reach by going 2 points off path. If you go with a DPS + all resists + resist jewel instead of the fertile mind jewel up in the right corner of tree (near Ghost Reaver and CI), the Dex you gain actually will give you just as much DPS, but you lose like 200-250es (worth it though because now you have a free jewel socket! stack resists and a DPS stat like projectile damage or IAS claw speed).

Another helpful note- you are losing WAY too much Max ES by not taking the huge max ES % nodes near Witch starting area, please see my skill tree for reference.

These two are the main things i've witnessed, but I still have another 52 regret orbs or so to mess around with min-maxing, will provide updates later on it.

Another thing I found, is that if you stack Lightning Golem with the Uber Lab enchant for 150% lightning golem effect and run Haste Aura instead of Wrath Aura, your dps is higher (and you get an extra 8% movespeed!).

I'm currently sitting at 11.5k ES (with level 21 disc)
DPS unbuffed in hideout with GMP: 34.9k
So far have cleared Uber lab 80 times (with 5-6 total deaths, only once died to Izaro due to zoning out and not watching where my spectrals were going (you have to hit something in order to leech... oops! lol, the other deaths were all from cancer traps)

My current gears:

Current Passive Skill tree can be found here (Level 93):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAFvAecDHgQHBfkNjQ5ID6sRLxFQEYERlhXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVGyUbyB1PHwIfQSPTKjgrCiy_LR8uUzW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlLrkyzTP9OKlO7VP5VhVZIVmNW-loaW69ca13yX2pfcGEhY6dtGW1sbyd1y3qEf8aDbYRIhMWE74aui3qNfo9gj_qQCpOVlSCVzJcGmmqbJpu1n8uio6OKpcunK6cwrTOv67e2vea-p7_VwcXB88MzwzrDbcSiz93QH9Ct0NDTb9gk2NXZW9rB3Ubi9-d05-ro1ukC6mLrFOtj7BjtP-4O7-vxivkz-WP8xQ==
Last edited by mrjoey523 on Jan 24, 2017, 2:20:08 PM
I'm running Faster Attack (20/23) instead of added lightning. I don't have a 20/20 Added lightning to check the dps difference but I lose 11k tooltip DPS if I remove Faster Attack (effectively being 5-link per se).

I've been using Faster Attack since day 1 of stumbling on this build. Prefer the faster pewpew that comes out from the toon :D.

"
what about going

wrath herald of thunder enlighteen 4 and mana nodes

did anyone test faster attack instead of added lighting? feels like smoother gameplay with higher tooltip
"
redix27 wrote:
it´s worth to put Empower lv4 + Enlighten lv4 + Discipline lv21 (lv24) + Wrath lv21 (lv24) (and 4% reduced mana) ¿? i guess about 100-130 mana free (with Primal Spirit node)

So I just tested the combination as suggested by redix27. I have 1267 mana and with a LVL3 Empower + Enlighten LVL3 + Disc LVL21 + Wrath LVL21 my reserved mana total is 1229. That leaves me with 38 mana only.

Not sure how LVL4 Empower and Enlighten would fare, perhaps the same?

Also this is actually encounter specific but I link Empower LVL3 with my lightning golem gem. I do this because I run primarily uber lab 90% of the time and an Increased Duration support gem in my 4-link (that includes Vaal Haste/Vaal Discipline) makes no sense as I can't charge my Vaal gems up when I'm fighting Izaro. The 2 level increase gives me about 1.8k tooltip DPS though my lightning golem gem is 20/20 only. Could possibly get close to 3k maybe with 21/20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info