FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

Well time for a break i guess...if only i could refund and quit.
I've been having this same issue it's Infuriating, I took a few day break in hopes that it would be resolved got on a few minutes ago and struggled to even get to my hide out then attempted an uber lab. Trying to connect to the 2nd aspirant's Trial I get the error again. It's absolutely infuriating.

Washington Dc server Please Fix this.
Been going great again, happens constantly still...

Rolled a new toon finally, just started cruel lab, got 6-7 areas in, GUESS WHAT?!
Stay on Texas if you're using DC and having this problem.
Ok this is bullshit

I have crashed 6 times in the last 15 minutes. Twice now I cant even relaunch poe and enter town, double click on my character and tries to join and gets failed to join instance. Finally get in, go to map and it just freezes 100%

Then restart and get 3 more "failed to join instance" all in a row....

Seriously fix this shit.

Game just froze completely now when trying to tp back to town...

Unplayable atm

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Ok this is bullshit

Unplayable atm

Same here
Your RNGeesus is a false prophet
Currently unplayable for me as well. Get this message every zone now.

Connecting via Washington D.C.
I just went back and tried the Washington gateway to see if it's improved and it has not. Washington is dropping on almost every single zone change for me. I still get booted occasionally on the Texas gateway, but it's much better right now. Haven't tried others since the ping starts to get high anywhere else.
Switched over to texas for the moment as well, no issues so far
Same problems. Normally I start out in Wash DC. When that starts dumping me I switch to Texas. When Texas starts to get busy I switch to California. Normally I can get several hours of play but nothing stops the lag. I find myself using body english to try to urge my toon along. sigh with Da Lag there is no urging. I've had 30 seconds of fight time take 3 minutes or more due to lag. Seriously scary to see your life pool almost disappear before the leech kicks in and instantly fills it.

The whole Da Lag thing scare me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info