FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

played 2 hours , failed connect to instance = 13 times. Frankfurt gateway
this used to happen to me until I stopped using the frankfurt gateway.

it is server related.
afaik, the server has multiple instances generated, each managed by a separate machine.
if the server managing the specific instance you're in fks up, then you get kicked out of the game.... resulting in me losing several t16 maps.

upon re-entering the game, the instance disappeared and all portals in my hideout were gone..

I almost always happened to me just after the latency went in the 1k+ ms, with me not experiencing any packet loss all the way up to GGG's gateway.

I am now back on london server and no problems for a couple weeks now.

had it been an issue my end, then how come it is resolved by changing log-in server GGG?
to note as well, had it been a disconnection my end, and not server end, the instance would not have disappeared, and I would simply be able to re-enter the map.

also how come every-time I message the support, they just reply to do a defrag and a game file check ? that obviously won't solve the problem guys...
ive tried different gateways mailand , paris, london... it makes no difference, on frankfurt ive got a 10 ms latency ...
Tried Amsterdam and Frankfurt - same problem.
Lost my map. :(
vinktars just lost, killed all the joy out of playing... please provide the map back to me somehow.
The failed to connect to instance has been happening to me this week. Very frustrating in instances like lab. The DX11 graphical bug has been happening for a month now too and it causes my graphics card to spaz out. This forces me to have to restart the client. If either of these issues happen in lab i am just SoL.

Basically whenever i see news it's about adding new microtransactions instead of addressing major issues listed above and the glaring issues with breach domains. *rolls eyes*

Edit - I play on Washington. Here is a screenshot of what happens after zoning a few times (if the instance doesn't crash first).
Last edited by CylonVR on Dec 31, 2016, 9:10:58 PM
"
The failed to connect to instance has been happening to me this week. Very frustrating in instances like lab. The DX11 graphical bug has been happening for a month now too and it causes my graphics card to spaz out. This forces me to have to restart the client. If either of these issues happen in lab i am just SoL.

Basically whenever i see news it's about adding new microtransactions instead of addressing major issues listed above and the glaring issues with breach domains. *rolls eyes*

Edit - I play on Washington. Here is a screenshot of what happens after zoning a few times (if the instance doesn't crash first).

YES! This exactly. I posted up this same graphics bug and took me looking at other posts and getting replies in my own topic to figure out it was 100% dx11 issue.

Happened so frequently I had to turn it off and made post with plenty of screen shots and got ZERO response on that thread as well.

Two threads now with bugs that have been going on for a month plus and again 0 response from GGG.

I can not stress the importance of that last sentence. Bugs happen, tech problems arise, I understand this all. A 100% complete lack of communication is UNACCEPTABLE in every way shape or form.

I will be very careful about if/when I support anything from GGG in the future. Blizz #2.
you can message GGG if you wish, and then get an automatic e-mail back a week or so later asking you to defrag and check system and game files
*rolling eyes*
ive lost the 10th key for uberlab because of failed to connect to instance .... its a shame! Fix it!
Having the same issue. No RIG changes on my end in over a year, no router changes, no ISP changes etc etc. Random "can't connect to instance" boots fairly constantly. I emailed support got the same message "where to busy atm". Anyway looking for something back from GGG but I bet you it's on their end.

Take Care

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info