FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

I'm also getting this issue but at random times for no reason what-so-ever. I have 0 firewalls/anti-virus' installed on my PC. People keep suggesting turning those off as a solution but I am here to tell you that the issue has nothing to do with anything firewall related. I've gone through 3 pages of google suggestions, verified integrity of files and reinstalled the game. I've run network tests and this game is the only game that is doing this for me. I've played the game for 3-4 years now and have never had an issue. I played legacy and mayhem leading up to the new turmoil league and on patch day I started receiving these issues. Now it happens so frequently the game is completely unplayable. Apparently, this issue has been happening to other people for a long time which is really concerning. I refuse to contact support just to be told that it's something on my end when literally nothing has changed on my end.
Last edited by Provocate on Jul 16, 2017, 12:15:15 PM
Same issue
No one pays any attention whatsoever to threads such as this. In the first paragraph of the first sticky, which you are asked to read, it tells you to make your own thread. One thread per person in this sub-forum. And when you do make your own thread, make sure and read the rest of the stickies so you know what information to post so people can actually help. "Me too" and "same here" posts are absolutely pointless and useless.

If you want help directly from GGG, then email them at techsupport@grindinggear.com. This Tech Support forum is community driven and it always has been.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Still happening a lot to me.
I started getting it on the Australian server yesterday, and it's still happening.
It just boots me back to the log in page, and then I can't even get into the game, as it keeps saying cannot connect to instance

If I log onto the Cali server it does not happen there, very strange....

nothing has changed on my end, so it's an issue of GGG's servers
Last edited by CoolColJ on Jan 12, 2018, 7:22:20 PM
I have the same Prob... i fail all time to connect to the instance.
REP me off 3 x T15 Maps
I am having this issue too. I have disconnected 5 times in a row now trying to get into my hideout. its the only place this has happened to recently.
Failed to connect to instance - disconnect to login screen - tried switching between gateways - tried switching between DX9 + DX11 - tried reinstalling - reinstalled windows - had a fap - how many maps have i wasted so far? plenty...

Seems to me its specific maps. some maps i enter i have no problems, other maps i can enter 5 times and get disconnected all 5 entries.
This is happening too much. Is there any fix available?

Just now I was dropped twice in a row while attempting to go through a portal. It also happens too often in a labyrinth...
Today I've had about 15 of these disconnects. None of which has been because of my connection, since I ping always. Just now I as entering the last boss in the Lab and.... DC... So mad and frustrated...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info