FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

Seriously, this gets really anoying, it happens more and more often like every 2nd map now.
Seems like they use more time posting and reply'ing on reddit than on their own forums......
Seeing as nothing else I was doing made any sort of difference I was about to give up fixing this issue. Then on a whim I turned off Killer Network Manager.

Lo and behold, I haven't had this issue since then. From disconnecting basically every second instance change to not at all. I'm generally not one for optimism, but this would have appeared to fix the issue for me, at least for me.

So, if anyone with this issue is running Killer Network Manager, try turning it off. Similarly, if there's any similar software running, try shutting it down.

*EDIT* By coincidence of weird circumstance, this was just a temporary fix. Will post again if I learn anything new.
Rock is overpowered, paper is fine. Scissor.

Last edited by Nahdoo on Feb 2, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
"
Nahdoo wrote:
Seeing as nothing else I was doing made any sort of difference I was about to give up fixing this issue. Then on a whim I turned off Killer Network Manager.

Lo and behold, I haven't had this issue since then. From disconnecting basically every second instance change to not at all. I'm generally not one for optimism, but this would have appeared to fix the issue for me, at least for me.

So, if anyone with this issue is running Killer Network Manager, try turning it off. Similarly, if there's any similar software running, try shutting it down.

Either they fixed it or your solution is working. Stopped Killer Network Manager and everything is fine for the moment.

EDIT : Nvm it just happened 2 maps after i wrote this, i just had 20mins of luck ;D
Last edited by ChevalierRose on Feb 2, 2017, 8:07:25 AM
Same for me since yesterday :/ very annoying. It occurs almost every new instance. Do Something !!
I keep getting dc every 2-3 instance it's so annoying i'm on EU Paris server and changing server do not change the bug... Fun...
Same here, had to stop playing yesterday. Ever 2 3 portals I would dc.
I'll give it a try again this evening once I get home.
ign: Darlay | Kreell | Theseion | LittleEddy | Krelyana
Having the same issue here, can run one or two dried lake maps at best and then disconnect, also tried doing a few uberlabs on different relams with the same result, sometimes making it through 3-4 rooms and then crashing.
Well this is getting old. Would really like to see a fix. unplayable in it's current state
same here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info