0.10.1d Patch Notes

my email didnt have the unlock code ...

plz send me again : jetjet0724@hotmail.com
jet
the same thing, nothing but wait in hope
GG guys
Client.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. WHAT THE *** IS THIS nice path guys.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Barkeeper wrote:
I always have a runtime error problem when I'm changing my location with waypoints and/or portals.
greetz

Are you using Windows XP?

We're still working on the XP crash - shouldn't be too long now.

So if we are using XP dont patch?

If that is the case you should have that in big text in the first post.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
windows 7.crash every portal, can't do nothin
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Barkeeper wrote:
I always have a runtime error problem when I'm changing my location with waypoints and/or portals.
greetz

Are you using Windows XP?

We're still working on the XP crash - shouldn't be too long now.

So if we are using XP dont patch?

If that is the case you should have that in big text in the first post.

you cant play without patching...
IGN: Yunboro_
"
oblomir wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.

My ISP changes my IP every 24 hours, making the save login details option essentially useless...

Any chance of adding the option of saving regardless of IP change?
Read the thread/there responses, they are making the new security optional.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Help me, please. After this patch I received an error 'The Instruction at 0x7c910ede referenced memory at 0x73007400. The memory could not be 'read'. Then I turned off Data Execution Protection in boot.ini and there was no error after this. After some playing I'm turned off my PC. And now I have same error. What should I do?
P.S. XP SP3, viruses are not found.
"
they are making the new security optional.

That's good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info