[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Its for whirl right and help for clear speed (i took 3 passive skills btw)
because cast speed is not going to increase dps much because blight is filler spell (damage is just bad and do not do anything at max stacks like scorching ray -24 fire res) CwC cast time is static (every 0.35 sec) you cant change the proc rate so its useless.
If anything, cast speed is bad to pick up because it puts a larger strain on your mana by casting Blight faster for minimal damage. Vaal Haste is pretty awful because of that and you basically need the -mana res node or drop AA if you party with someone that uses Vaal Haste.
@bloodey Thanks for the answer.

I have another question, there's a easy way to cap resistances?
Right now i have:

Fire: 58%
Cold: 29%
Lightning: 46%

I'm kinda of poor, and i don't know if that is enough to start maps, right now i'm level 72. My profile is open.

Edit: I'm farming lake for the moment.
Last edited by Raidki on Dec 29, 2016, 1:39:41 PM
"
Raidki wrote:
@bloodey Thanks for the answer.

I have another question, there's a easy way to cap resistances?
Right now i have:

Fire: 58%
Cold: 29%
Lightning: 46%

I'm kinda of poor, and i don't know if that is enough to start maps, right now i'm level 72. My profile is open.

Edit: I'm farming lake for the moment.

Your ring and helm have minimal resistances and are easy upgrades. Also picking up Frost/Fire walker is an easy 15% fire/cold res.
Currently level 87 with this build and it is so much fun!
I have one question though would it be worth going low life instead of going CI?
"
Dirtykittie wrote:
I have one question though would it be worth going low life instead of going CI?

Going LL will be a huge damage increase, as it is 30% more double dip. The only problem is cost. Because there's no shield, swapping out Shawl for Shavs and losing the 15% more ES node from CI will lose you around 1.5-2k ES. In order to realistically swap to LL, you need at least a Presence of Chayula, 400+ ES helm, and T1 ES + %ES ring. This will minimize the amount of ES you lose and keep you within a reasonable range of ~8k.

If you can manage it, though, it's essentially adding a 7th link, on top of another aura. A 5L Shavs will be about equivalent to a 6L Shawl damage-wise.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Dec 30, 2016, 5:31:22 PM
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
Dirtykittie wrote:

Going LL will be a huge damage increase. The only problem is cost. Because there's no shield, swapping out Shawl for Shavs and losing the 15% more ES node from CI will lose you around 1.5-2k ES. In order to realistically swap to LL, you need at least a Presence of Chayula, 400+ ES helm, and T1 ES + %ES ring. This will minimize the amount of ES you lose and keep you within a reasonable range of ~8k.

If you can manage it, though, it's essentially adding a 7th link, on top of another aura. A 5L Shavs will be about equivalent to a 6L Shawl damage-wise.

Yeah that is what I was worried about when it came to swapping. I wasnt sure if you actually tested any of it out when you were making this build. Thanks for the quick response though!
removed
Last edited by dustiest on Dec 30, 2016, 11:45:52 PM
"
Dirtykittie wrote:
"
dragonsroc wrote:
"
Dirtykittie wrote:

Going LL will be a huge damage increase. The only problem is cost. Because there's no shield, swapping out Shawl for Shavs and losing the 15% more ES node from CI will lose you around 1.5-2k ES. In order to realistically swap to LL, you need at least a Presence of Chayula, 400+ ES helm, and T1 ES + %ES ring. This will minimize the amount of ES you lose and keep you within a reasonable range of ~8k.

Yeah that is what I was worried about when it came to swapping. I wasnt sure if you actually tested any of it out when you were making this build. Thanks for the quick response though!

I actually just converted to LL. I didn't lose as much ES as I thought. Was around 8.5k, but got another 400 from crafting the res off my helm to int and putting life on belt.

https://youtu.be/bVsjkuwsP4Q
Sup, can you pls show your LL setup... i have 55ex budget and 6l Shav i just need your setup for LL pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info