[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Hello, i've been playing this build and it's really fun, and clears maps kinda fast. On the other side i can't just have enough damage to kill normal atziri, i can kills the minibosses with no particular effort, but when i face atziri my dps is VERY low. What i can do to improve my dps? the last thing im lacking is the 6L chest, and the last 2 ascendancy points (for void beacon). Are these two things making so much difference? About my gear is BiS with perfect rolls.Any help/hint? It's kinda frustrating :(

sorry for the poor english :P
"
fognolo wrote:
Hello, i've been playing this build and it's really fun, and clears maps kinda fast. On the other side i can't just have enough damage to kill normal atziri, i can kills the minibosses with no particular effort, but when i face atziri my dps is VERY low. What i can do to improve my dps? the last thing im lacking is the 6L chest, and the last 2 ascendancy points (for void beacon). Are these two things making so much difference? About my gear is BiS with perfect rolls.Any help/hint? It's kinda frustrating :(

sorry for the poor english :P

Get legacy Pyre, and 6L that really is a difference.
Hello, have any1 tried this build how its working now with shaper and guardians, i can get perfect gear for standard but i wont do it untill someone has tried if it stil works. Thanks!
"
DisturbedDuck wrote:
Hello, have any1 tried this build how its working now with shaper and guardians, i can get perfect gear for standard but i wont do it untill someone has tried if it stil works. Thanks!

Its fine, got both at lvl 90 in std and lsc. The dmg on lsc is lower but shaper and guardians are still easy to do.
Any way to bring this back for 3.2? I really enjoyed this in 2.5 and would like to try it out but I suck at creating builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info