[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

my gear and the build work very fine for me--
IGN: NoMerCyy / __DryZzy__
Last edited by Nova666 on Mar 12, 2017, 2:42:29 PM
"
Nova666 wrote:

my gear and the build work very fine for me--

well, obviously it will work, you are using legacy Pyre
I have a question about Void Manipulation with this setup.
Isnt the 25% reduced elemental damage hurting the overall dps ? Cause that happens before or after conversion ?
"
Dianabolik wrote:
What about avatar of fire and pyre and cold to fire?

With Avatar of Fire, the build won't work, because you will do 0 chaos damage.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
"
zagibu wrote:
"
Dianabolik wrote:

I was wondering the same, what I gonna try, I know it won't be the same is replace Vortex for firestorm
"
Grixzen wrote:
"
zagibu wrote:
"
Dianabolik wrote:

I was wondering the same, what I gonna try, I know it won't be the same is replace Vortex for firestorm

That is a completely different build though. You'd better use Scorching Ray instead of Blight and obviously not use Consuming Darks, and Elementalist would be better than Occultist, too. Even Chieftain would be better than Occultist at this.

[EDIT]Sorry, my brain is still frozen it seems. Replacing Vortex with Firestorm can of course work with this build, but it's much weaker. Could still be an option now with they Pyre nerf.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Last edited by zagibu on Mar 13, 2017, 12:03:41 PM
"
blackspiral wrote:
I have a question about Void Manipulation with this setup.
Isnt the 25% reduced elemental damage hurting the overall dps ? Cause that happens before or after conversion ?

The reduced elemental damage is hardly noticeable when compared to the extra more multiplier which VM gives to blight and the chaos portion of Vortex, especially considering that it double dips with the poison caused by Vortex itself.

About Firestorm, I think that it simply does not suit the playstyle of this build. Blight is melee and Firestorm is a ranged spell, if you want to convert it to chaos then it's a lot better to use Wither instead of Blight.
Hi guys. Am try this build 73 lvl. Good dmg, but i have low life leach. I cant run t6 maps so hard for me. How can i fix it?
If anyone is interested in what I've been playing this league, you can check it out here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1859763
Isnt Izaro Turmoil a good jewel for the build ?
Does cold damage - fire damage double dips ? I was thinking about using Natural Hierarchy, what do you guys think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info