[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

"
"
I feel like I'm on the right track at lvl 91, but my deeps is NO WHERE close to 2Mil on Path of Building. Even when select that the enemy is shocked from vaal lightning trap, it's only around 700k...

Character name is "FirstDate" if you wanna check it out.

Any advice would be awesome!!!

Thanks in advance!

Anyone? :)

Thanks!

I'm only at 100k with enemy shocked so I'm not sure what needs to change. My gear is good though, at LL variant and I don't see much room for upgrade.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
I'm only at 100k with enemy shocked so I'm not sure what needs to change. My gear is good though, at LL variant and I don't see much room for upgrade.

you sure you put the settings properly? i'm at 434k with inc aoe (1m with conc aoe) w/o shock. with shock it's 845k and with conc aoe its 2m. i'm only at level 75 as well and haven't collected any dps jewel slots. with those included with 3dmg jewels and a level 21 vortex it can go to nearly 5m with conc aoe and shock.

the dps is certainly there, just a few changes can add big numbers.
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 26, 2017, 3:53:48 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Fizban140 wrote:

you sure you put the settings properly? i'm at 434k with inc aoe (1m with conc aoe) w/o shock. with shock it's 845k and with conc aoe its 2m. i'm only at level 75 as well and haven't collected any dps jewel slots. with those included with 3dmg jewels and a level 21 vortex it can go to nearly 5m with conc aoe and shock.

the dps is certainly there, just a few changes can add big numbers.

Nope, pretty sure I'm doing something wrong with the program. I think I'm nearing max damage for this build without level 21 gems and perfect 12, 12 + chaos damage jewels.
"
Fizban140 wrote:

Nope, pretty sure I'm doing something wrong with the program. I think I'm nearing max damage for this build without level 21 gems and perfect 12, 12 + chaos damage jewels.

just imported your character you are currently on 1.4m dps inc aoe and shock and 3.4m with conc aoe and shock, so ye, you were doing something terribly wrong. :P

level 21 vortex takes you to 1.6m with inc aoe and 3.8m with conc effect. dont think it takes flasks into account either, can't find an option for those (level 21 on all in ur 6l is 4.2m dps)
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 26, 2017, 4:15:02 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Fizban140 wrote:

just imported your character you are currently on 1.4m dps inc aoe and shock and 3.4m with conc aoe and shock, so ye, you were doing something terribly wrong. :P

level 21 vortex takes you to 1.6m with inc aoe and 3.8m with conc effect. dont think it takes flasks into account either, can't find an option for those (level 21 on all in ur 6l is 4.2m dps)

Wow thanks, any idea what settings I have wrong? I just did a fresh import and I'm seeing the same result.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Fizban140 wrote:

Wow thanks, any idea what settings I have wrong? I just did a fresh import and I'm seeing the same result.

did you import both skill tree and gear/skills? did you change the drop down menu for main skill to blight, vortex and the box below vortex? the dps you want is in there under total dps including poison
Ah thanks that was it, I was just looking at skill hit damage.
I was theorycrafting a LL self cast chaos vortex occultist, made the tree and picked out the gear then had a look around on the internet to inspect similar builds to see if I've missed anything and my tree is almost exactly the same as yours, I thought taking the spell damage at the witch base might have been overzealous but I'm glad at least one other person couldn't find better nodes for this kind of build. I am wondering however if CwC is more damage than just self cast because the rate at which the vortex is casted, so my question is have you tested self cast at all or did you just go straight into a CwC build?
"
Arruke wrote:
I was theorycrafting a LL self cast chaos vortex occultist, made the tree and picked out the gear then had a look around on the internet to inspect similar builds to see if I've missed anything and my tree is almost exactly the same as yours, I thought taking the spell damage at the witch base might have been overzealous but I'm glad at least one other person couldn't find better nodes for this kind of build. I am wondering however if CwC is more damage than just self cast because the rate at which the vortex is casted, so my question is have you tested self cast at all or did you just go straight into a CwC build?

Read the FAQ
someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong..my calculator only says 20k dps? i'm currently level 85.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info