[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Im currently at lvl93 lowlife and my gear/tree done.Killed every single boss in game deathless however Hydra fight was the only boss hard for me.Chimera dies quick even without poison,chayula dies before she start cycloning,minotaur max 20secs,shaper is cake if you know when to dps.

So a few small things that makes this build better than ever : 1 of your consuming darks should be Culling strike mod corrupted,level 21 vortex gives good dmg boost and if you are making lowlife version just like me go for charisma; it allows you open discipline/herald of ice from life, warlords mark/arcticarmour/temp chains from mana with 140+ mana left.i have zero mana problems.(requires enlighten 3 which is cheap.)

Here is my gear

Spoiler

passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAceDXwOSA-rEFgRLREvEVARlhV-Fr8YahmKGo8bJRzcIvQkiyepKjgrCiycLKYy0TQKNbk3ZjwFPV9CekSrRUdJE0lRSbFLrlF0UlNSr1WuVkhYB1xAXGtcil3yX2pn_GnYbAttGXWedoJ4L3pwe9d8g3zlfPB-oX_GghCCm4RIhMWHZYfLieCO6Y8aj0aPpo_6kNaRB5MfkyeVLpeVl_SaO5uhm7Wf36EvoqOmmacIpyunm6-btAy00bVIu027_L6KwGbDOsNtyAzK088V0NDVptfP2CTZW91f34rfsOZY6QLquutj6-7tPO9874jw1fba99f5N_sJ?accountName=fakelegend&characterName=Feelsgoodwomen

Thanks for sharing this amazing build it was hella fun to play but time to try other builds :)
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Jan 27, 2017, 5:33:55 AM
Playing around in Path of Building, I currently have the LL setup. It looks like dropping snowforged and picking up corruption brings my DPS from about 1.366M to 1.402M. Sort of a minor increase but it's about equal to 2.6 increase in damage although we lose the 30% crit strike so I'm not sure if the stacking Elemental Overload is being taken into account. I think I remember someone asking this before so I'll trawl through the thread and update this if I find it.

Didn't see anything about corruption but it could be that cold damage doesn't convert on the vortex DoT.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Jan 27, 2017, 5:55:20 PM
Im not getting the same damage as I'm reading with everyone else :( Idk what I'm doing wrong. Im ive got all the items for LL version.
"
Riddler32 wrote:
Im not getting the same damage as I'm reading with everyone else :( Idk what I'm doing wrong. Im ive got all the items for LL version.

"
Riddler32 wrote:
"
Riddler32 wrote:

If that is accurate you are using a level 15 vortex.
My vortex DPS is only 200k. Is it my jewels thats the problem?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
My vortex DPS is only 200k. Is it my jewels thats the problem?

you are showing as 280k (with 4 frenzy charges) for me on path of building. shavs takes it up like a lot, to 410k dps. beast fur is good but for endgame lowlife really does make the double dipping go crazy. taking better 3 mod jewels goes to 460k, taking corruption goes to 512k and the curse effectiveness at whispers of doom scales to 550k. level 21 vortex and helm enchant gets you to 700k. lastly if you go lowlife you can take herald of ice with enlighten lvl 3 which adds another 60k dps. some really interesting minmaxing is possible with this build

so as you can see little changes can impact the build a lot because of all the spell and chaos dipping.
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 28, 2017, 11:13:29 AM
I redid my tree on Path of Building and now it's showing over 10 mil DPS without taking into account Atziri's flask or the +70% DoT on witchfires (haven't done the actual respec yet, not sure I will since I'm kinda done with this toon). The potency of will cluster (inc duration near scion) put me over the top.

Here is the link to the new tree (lvl 96): http://poeurl.com/1C1

Extra settings were 4 frenzy charges, enemy shocked, vulnerability, 5 wither charges. Note that 5 charges wouldn't be possible without the new duration nodes, even with them I would be averaging 4.X charges.

I also have over 11k ES + unreserved life with this build with substantial room for improvements in gear. I had actually saved up about 10 times as much currency as I paid for my belt/boots/ring to replace them but not sure I will at this point. Gear and old tree are in profile under snuffleupagus_.

"

if you are making lowlife version just like me go for charisma; it allows you open discipline/herald of ice from life, warlords mark/arcticarmour/temp chains from mana with 140+ mana left.i have zero mana problems.(requires enlighten 3 which is cheap.)

For me, spending four points to get HoI up is worth about 9% DPS. Anything I would be losing to free up those points would cost more than 9% DPS or would cost ES. Charisma also raises ES from discipline by a small amount, but it would lower my unreserved life by even more. Also I already have more than enough mana. And then we factor in that it costs a gem slot (or two?) that I don't really have to spare. Doesn't seem quite worth it to me although it is close.
I just edited a jewel to add in witchfire + atziri flask effects and my DPS shows as 15.7 million. I'm sure this could be improved on; I'm still using some jewels with only 2 damage rolls and my ring is purely defensive.

Edit: If I change the numbers on the fake jewel to account for increased flask effect I'm getting 17.9m DPS.

Edit2: If I replaced my Dying Sun with a white sulphur flask I could get 19.9m DPS.

Edit3: If I replaced all my jewels currently giving two damage mods and %ES with copies of a 3.5 damage mod jewel I have, and replaced my ring with an opal ring with max %chaos damage roll, that would put me at 23.4m DPS.
Last edited by A_Riot_Coming on Jan 28, 2017, 3:59:47 PM
"
A_Riot_Coming wrote:
I redid my tree on Path of Building and now it's showing over 10 mil DPS without taking into account Atziri's flask or the +70% DoT on witchfires (haven't done the actual respec yet, not sure I will since I'm kinda done with this toon). The potency of will cluster (inc duration near scion) put me over the top.

Here is the link to the new tree (lvl 96): http://poeurl.com/1C1

those increased duration nodes are actually kinda crazy. for me at the moment it adds 40% dps for 5 skill points, which is about the same as 4 jewel slots. gonna have to try invest into those on the next levels
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 28, 2017, 3:31:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info