[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

good job! Clearly shows what dmg comversion is about.
imho a real candidate for the build of the week series. (eh... Bex? )
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
"
Dem0ral wrote:
good job! Clearly shows what dmg comversion is about.
imho a real candidate for the build of the week series. (eh... Bex? )

I kind of stripped the character of gear for my current character, so that will be difficult. I suppose I still have most of the items, though so I could hobble it back together if I actually was picked.
I'm running this build right now as LL with Presence of Chayula and it's soooo incredibly fun. Thank you for sharing this. The damage is insane, even without luxury top-end upgrades. I was able to do T15 maps on a 5L sans Green Dream or Red Dream jewels. At this point, I have a 6L and Red Dream and the damage is just silly. My ES is at 9.1k and that's plenty with the amount of Life Leech this build has. Truly a blast to play!
Last edited by Preveiling on Jan 9, 2017, 6:48:45 PM
"
Tempting wrote:
At this point, I have a 6L and Red Dream and the damage is just silly. !

Do you put your red dream close to Mind over Matter node? So it reaches the Fire Walker node?

I was thinking of putting a red dream there, and then a green dream at the top to take Frost Walker.
Is there anyone that can see what im doing wrong?,character name is geotiwitch
Here, have this. What's funny is this isn't even the dumbest thing I've survived. I relogged and did a breach and forgot to activate AA/Blasphemy/Discipline. It took me a while to figure out how I survived but it must have been the Atziri's leech. Also did twinned Pier with dmg mods and those ST's really hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfcCAsijUQo
So I'm finally getting some chaos built up, I can nearly afford a 6L Beast Fur Shawl. How much of an increase is this? Should I go for 6L or save up for LL?
could some one explain why do we use Blade Vortex ? :) thanks
"
SpazmusCz wrote:
could some one explain why do we use Blade Vortex ? :) thanks

To trigger elemental overload node. It has enough crit chance to keep it up most of the time atleast.
"
ladymordeth wrote:
"
Tempting wrote:
At this point, I have a 6L and Red Dream and the damage is just silly. !

Do you put your red dream close to Mind over Matter node? So it reaches the Fire Walker node?

I was thinking of putting a red dream there, and then a green dream at the top to take Frost Walker.

My understanding of the jewel is that the passives don't have to be allocated within the radius in order to gain the bonus %. I could be wrong. However, if I'm right, the best spot I've found for my Red Dream so far is by the Templar, below Faith and Steel, because Faith and Steel gives 8% to all Res, and the Elementalist node, also within the radius, gives us 12% to all Res, totaling 20% as opposed to the Fire Walker and its 15%. If I had a Green Dream, I would put it at the top to encompass Frost Walker. If I'm wrong about the passives not needing to be allocated, I can move my jewel next to Mind Over Matter, since I only have Elementalist allocated, not Faith and Steel.
Last edited by Preveiling on Jan 10, 2017, 5:13:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info