A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

"
A little disappointed this is how they decided to implement talisman into the core game, especially since we lack the ability to upgrade talismans as well as night's hold not being attainable outside standard, but it's a start. Hopefully more to be added along with this later.

just play on talisman zana map mod when its available.
Nice work GGG, now fix the game please ;)

AND, all you god and jesus botherers need to get a fucking grip. In a world where people are waking up and realising that religion is just a load of bollocks one would have thought any representation of your "lord" may be seen as good publicity. And here I thought it was depicting the Prophet Muhammad that was the touchy subject. Anyway, how could that picture be depicting jesus? Wasn't he (or she I might add) black?
Last edited by codlover77 on Dec 20, 2016, 9:12:45 AM
exalted
Additional chance for exalted... thank you!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
If that div card does depict jesus christ, i want the option to set it on fire when it drops.
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
Last edited by keppie on Dec 20, 2016, 10:12:08 AM
What do they mean with 3D art?
Sweet!!!
They could show off the damn Div Cards but not whats necessary, the fucking fixing the game? :@
I'm actually waiting for a comment from GGG on this.I Refuse to play a game that depicts the Son of God as a liar and thief. If u got the balls to put something like that in game I'd like for you to acknowledge it publicly.
"
I'm actually waiting for a comment from GGG on this.I Refuse to play a game that depicts the Son of God as a liar and thief. If u got the balls to put something like that in game I'd like for you to acknowledge it publicly.

Which christian denomination actually uses a Descry as symbol? (The "saint" clearly has a big one on his chest)

edit:
On Topic: Nice cards. Seems interesting to add prophecies to cards as another way to get them. Also thumbs up for the card tab upgrade.
Last edited by gonaldinho on Dec 20, 2016, 12:27:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info