A Preview of Content Update 2.5.1 - Divination Cards and 3D Art

"
DefiantSoul90 wrote:
Just sitting here, laughing my ass off at the religious people being offended by a divination card. While playing a game themed like Path of Exile. The entire notion is hilarious at best, and a bit depressing at worst.

"
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
I'd like GGG to clarify if " the saint's treasure" was meant to degrade Jesus Christ. If so I would like to see this art removed as it would be extremely offensive to me . Me and several other longtime members/ supporters would be forced to uninstall. I'm not a prude and am not easily offended but this would be crossing the line.

How on earth did this card remind you of jesus? Was he the only one with long hair who lived in poverty? Because there's no other connection between the card and him,just your not so easily offended brainwashed mind playing tricks.

The image is a common prototype of a typical artist depiction of Jesus Christ. I'm not saying that it is or isn't but it is close enough to require clarification.

Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stupid religious people... they are everywhere.
"
JNF wrote:
"
I'd like GGG to clarify if " the saint's treasure" was meant to degrade Jesus Christ. If so I would like to see this art removed as it would be extremely offensive to me . Me and several other longtime members/ supporters would be forced to uninstall. I'm not a prude and am not easily offended but this would be crossing the line.

This was a real turn off for me and I would like some clarification as well.

.... Jesus was of Middle Eastern descent because of the geographic location of the events described in the Gospels, and, among some modern Christian scholars, the genealogy ascribed to him. For this reason, he should be portrayed as an olive-skinned individual typical of the Levant region.

also the subject of the card looks more like ProjectPT than Jesus

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"

it's a bloody game putting you into a virtual world. drawing lines from ingame stuff to the real world is nonsensical.

if you still think there is some wraeclast around new zealand and australia just show me and i book you a flight to that location so you can make sure your personal jesus isn't lingering there anymore.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The axe should be abit bigger, considering its a slow hard hitting weapon, having it that small feels kinda weird?
"Had they not taken my home with fire, I would not have taken their children." Witch -
Headhunter's and Acuity's price dropps incoming...AWESOME!!! :D

gotta love dat new cards
"
DefiantSoul90 wrote:
Just sitting here, laughing my ass off at the religious people being offended by a divination card. While playing a game themed like Path of Exile. The entire notion is hilarious at best, and a bit depressing at worst.

Thanks, exactly what I felt reading those posts.
"
Mekadrill wrote:
Headhunter's and Acuity's price dropps incoming...AWESOME!!! :D

gotta love dat new cards

Ohhh! i just sold my Acuity's for 25ex :D Happy ))
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Still missing the "The Surrender" 3D Model ingame.. :( such a awesome shield.. with that crappy skin T.T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info