[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

For anyone interested I'm doing a hybrid golem build with this one

Gear

info
Seems like there's some decent synergy, I can do good damage on my own but the golems help do a good amount of damage and any cleanup. Also they do most of the boss work, even though it's not excellent damage on bosses it still gets the job done - and with them being immune to elemental damage I can just run around dodging if I'm in danger while they continue dps.

I had to drop a Herald since I need enough mana to cast the golems (but thinking of summoning them then casting Herald since they nearly never die), and also changed Added Light for Life Leech on the boots, which makes sustaining life fairly easy, especially in crowded breaches.

With passive tree I went more burning damage than step dps, with Avatar of Fire and etc.

Most of all, this build is super satisfying. Having the 4 golems spraying fire behind you while you run through everything - you kill most trash and anything slightly bigger dies the instant the golems touch it. Very fun run.

Overcharged doesn't seem to work well since golems steal a lot of kills, don't usually have more than 1 charge at a time, but it shouldn't matter since Mantra of Flames still gives base fire damage with that.

Big issue is it's just super expensive. Think I spent around 20ex on everything lol, which is why my rings/gloves/helm are suboptimal and I don't have Green Dream.

If anyone has any suggestions/improvements for this concept let me know!
Last edited by vegeto079 on Feb 7, 2017, 3:31:57 AM
"
vegeto079 wrote:
For anyone interested I'm doing a hybrid golem build with this one

Gear

info
Seems like there's some decent synergy, I can do good damage on my own but the golems help do a good amount of damage and any cleanup. Also they do most of the boss work, even though it's not excellent damage on bosses it still gets the job done - and with them being immune to elemental damage I can just run around dodging if I'm in danger while they continue dps.

I had to drop a Herald since I need enough mana to cast the golems (but thinking of summoning them then casting Herald since they nearly never die), and also changed Added Light for Life Leech on the boots, which makes sustaining life fairly easy, especially in crowded breaches.

With passive tree I went more burning damage than step dps, with Avatar of Fire and etc.

Most of all, this build is super satisfying. Having the 4 golems spraying fire behind you while you run through everything - you kill most trash and anything slightly bigger dies the instant the golems touch it. Very fun run.

Overcharged doesn't seem to work well since golems steal a lot of kills, don't usually have more than 1 charge at a time, but it shouldn't matter since Mantra of Flames still gives base fire damage with that.

Big issue is it's just super expensive. Think I spent around 20ex on everything lol, which is why my rings/gloves/helm are suboptimal and I don't have Green Dream.

If anyone has any suggestions/improvements for this concept let me know!

Hah so you basically mixed my pentagolem build with my stampede build!

I like it lol
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Please skill tree leveling end ancendency order =/
Last edited by Vexbow on Feb 7, 2017, 12:32:36 PM
"
Vexbow wrote:

No.

It takes a day or two to level to 70. Just grab the nodes you need.

Ascendancy order is obvious.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Vexbow wrote:

No.

Thank you, just missed the accendency, I'm new to the game.
"
Vexbow wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Vexbow wrote:

No.

Thank you, just missed the accendency, I'm new to the game...Could someone please tell me the order of accendency?
Ty for share this build , most fun build i have played .
How are things going with uber Atziri, Shaper?
"
LORD19845 wrote:
How are things going with uber Atziri, Shaper?

Really not the build for that. It's gg for most things, but not that.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
best build , this my video in t12 map char lvl 74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cma3xoxKmzU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info