[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

Thank you for supports. I get shavronne,jewels,amulet and flask. now look like all complete but still not enough damage for farming high tier maps fastly and some random deaths happening alltime. I think i miss something. Can u guys check my char and tree please ?
"
obican123 wrote:
Thank you for supports. I get shavronne,jewels,amulet and flask. now look like all complete but still not enough damage for farming high tier maps fastly and some random deaths happening alltime. I think i miss something. Can u guys check my char and tree please ?

I ran Cruel lab yesterday and picked up Beacon of Ruin. Before that I was questioning the build myself, but after, I literally had to check and make sure I was still playing in Merciless. Anything in front of me got mowed down, so much so I thought I might have been playing normal or cruel by mistake. YMMV, but for me it has made the difference. (I won't start playing maps until later today)
"
Brimba wrote:
"
obican123 wrote:

I ran Cruel lab yesterday and picked up Beacon of Ruin. Before that I was questioning the build myself, but after, I literally had to check and make sure I was still playing in Merciless. Anything in front of me got mowed down, so much so I thought I might have been playing normal or cruel by mistake. YMMV, but for me it has made the difference. (I won't start playing maps until later today)

thanks! i'll try this
I started using
and actually enjoying it more.. Granted i have yet to get duel crit rings but so far 1 crit ring and pyre is fun burn damage helps on bosses also if i dont 1 shot them :)
hi i'm at level 80 and i'm thinking of buy new rings.
Should i use diamond ring or opal ring ? it's like Crit chance vs %ele damage comparasion. What do you suggest guys?
Any idea what to use incase someone does not want to use Vaal RF? I'm rather afraid to die alot using it.
What about Martyr's Crown. It has a lot of ES and we can save a skill point.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr%27s_Crown
no life, no res - if you think you dont need it, go for the crown
"
no life, no res - if you think you dont need it, go for the crown

My resistances are all capped with the Crown. Life is the problem.
will it be better to switch in hertic veil and get a es sheild ??, then we can get a +1 amuleet then we can run tri curse and it will be more expensive but will it be stronger ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info