[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

I got the gem bv and added chaos on
Lvl 21

are there other gems that are important on level 21 ?
"
tweedacus wrote:
Can i just ask, does this build work post-nerf or not? i dont really wanan invest time and money into it if it just wont work without huge investment.

and also, any tips for leveling? :) thanks

You can check the Gif and the videos section :D

just use what ever u want. I'm bad at lvling
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
SocceR wrote:
I got the gem bv and added chaos on
Lvl 21

are there other gems that are important on level 21 ?

nah not really. These are good enough. Now upgrate your jewel like this:

%increase chaos damage
%increase damage
%increase physical damage
%increase damage over time
"
lesun02 wrote:

Oh dude. We need Sin's rebirth as #1 priority for boss kill. Your gears is good enough to farm shaper. Just find a good +1 amulet and start now, our clearspeed is not good to farm maps. i can do shaper in a 2 men party for like 6second eachphase without aura bot. With your friend it should be ez as normal. Whisper me ingame for faster response if you want.

I'm selling these If u want good jewels.

Since there's really not even decent curse ammys for sale I ended up making some adjustements to the build: poeplanner

Includes grabbing extra curse from tree, the dot/chaos nodes from the same area and changing the path to ci to get the es nodes.

Random Xoph kill(orb of storms didn't hit and since he dies so fast I didn't bother recasting): https://youtu.be/rHBAcPpUR_s

We'll be doing guardians and prob Shaper tonight so I'll let you know how it goes :3

Rest of current gear:
Spoiler

Tried corrupting ~30 ming's for cast speed so they're pretty random.
Belt is still pretty meh as well.

From my 3 jewels I get the following:
+50% Spell damage
+15% es
+22% Area damage
+10% Crit multi

+ 6% Energy from within
thank for gear

Well I didn't come even close to your damage vs Phoenix so I have no idea how you're doing so much damage.

That's with 2 ming's, Taste of Hate, Atziri, Sin's Rebirth, 20 stacks, 400+ crit multi.
Took roughly 20 seconds to kill Phoenix.
Lesun can you check my character again for what i should aim for next to do this build?
Currently lvling with bladefall.

With bv and added chaos/concentrated my tooltip dmg is only 3.5k in town.
Im not sure how i should go next. Since my dmg is so low i dont think i leech that well vs bosses either
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Lesun can you check my character again for what i should aim for next to do this build?

Im not sure how i should go next. Since my dmg is so low i dont think i leech that well vs bosses either

I answered alot. look again mate
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:

So i must have lvl 20 20% quality lvl 21 support gems + all jewels with inc damage + inc chaos damage to actually be able to do something?
And get some more crit chance off shield?

Because thats expensive as hell, if i need that before being able to farm things?

Also what more on the skill tree do you recommend to get after your lvl 88 one? more dmg or shield etc?
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 8, 2017, 9:39:58 AM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:

So i must have lvl 20 20% quality lvl 21 support gems + all jewels with inc damage + inc chaos damage to actually be able to do something?
And get some more crit chance off shield?

Because thats expensive as hell, if i need that before being able to farm things?

lvl 20 gems is like 5c each mate . You just need more stuffs. And I see that you change nothing if your gears with my advice. no bleed dagger, no crit shield, no sin's rebirth and atziri promise and now youre here asking again :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info