[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

"
vlokitsm wrote:
Hi, can u help me pls? im lvl 79 and i have so fucking bad life leach(( in your videos you can tank shaper only cos of leach, i cant tank tier6 bosses... here is my gear
Spoiler
Please help!:D (18k dps buffed) ((and why are u using warlords mark instead of poachers?))

You can use poacher if u feel right. And you need sin's rebirth. pretty sure u didnt charge 20 stacks before . And you dont use shield charge +add accuracy to proc bleed.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
SELLING THE DAGGER!

P/S:
LOL JUST COLOUR THIS UP LOLOL
there must be something really wrong with my build, i get 1 shot by boss in shaped atoll, så fucked up annoying !
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
vlokitsm wrote:
Hi, can u help me pls? im lvl 79 and i have so fucking bad life leach(( in your videos you can tank shaper only cos of leach, i cant tank tier6 bosses... here is my gear
Spoiler
Please help!:D (18k dps buffed) ((and why are u using warlords mark instead of poachers?))

You can use poacher if u feel right. And you need sin's rebirth. pretty sure u didnt charge 20 stacks before . And you dont use shield charge +add accuracy to proc bleed.
Lol, whirling blades proc bleed too
Can i just ask, does this build work post-nerf or not? i dont really wanan invest time and money into it if it just wont work without huge investment.

and also, any tips for leveling? :) thanks
Liking this build so far :3

Here's a video of killing esh with my StashBot friend:

https://youtu.be/3frtjOMQReM

I'm still not very good at it(this was the 3rd boss I killed so the boss died pretty slow, first we killed died in a second not full stacks etc) and I'm still missing some gear pieces.

My gear:

Spoiler

"
vlokitsm wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
vlokitsm wrote:
Spoiler

Lol, whirling blades proc bleed too

Oh yeah? What's your mana cost? How many mobs can u proc bleeding on at 1 time? Dont lol here mate
"
Jiiks wrote:
Liking this build so far :3

Here's a video of killing esh with my StashBot friend:

https://youtu.be/3frtjOMQReM

I'm still not very good at it(this was the 3rd boss I killed so the boss died pretty slow, first we killed died in a second not full stacks etc) and I'm still missing some gear pieces.

My gear:

Spoiler

What's your flasks mate? And your jewels?

U need +1 amulet aswell. Are you sure you swapped out Aoe for Conc in bosses?
Jewels are what I'm missing atm was just testing the build for now.

Didn't even realise that there's 2 curses somehow lel, will need a new amulet now :3

as for flasks I didn't get Sin's Rebirth yet so was running:

Random quicksilvers.

and yeah it was conc.
Last edited by Jiiks on Jan 6, 2017, 6:54:42 PM
"
Jiiks wrote:
Jewels are what I'm missing atm was just testing the build for now.

Didn't even realise that there's 2 curses somehow lel, will need a new amulet now :3

as for flasks I didn't get Sin's Rebirth yet so was running:

Random quicksilvers.

and yeah it was conc.

Oh dude. We need Sin's rebirth as #1 priority for boss kill. Your gears is good enough to farm shaper. Just find a good +1 amulet and start now, our clearspeed is not good to farm maps. i can do shaper in a 2 men party for like 6second eachphase without aura bot. With your friend it should be ez as normal. Whisper me ingame for faster response if you want.

I'm selling these If u want good jewels.
Last edited by lesun02 on Jan 7, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info