[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

So I went from 90-94 on this build and made only some minor changes. It's pretty ridiculous. I steamroll Uber Izaro and Atziri I just need to work on access to end game stuff. The original poster actually messaged me in game the first day I posted and took any questions I had. I think GGG should acknowledge people like that. I did make some minor talent changes, one of them was sacrificing a little to go down to get one of the increased duration node branches. I found it much easier to sustain high stacks that way. I probably spent 15ex on the build everything considered. Beast Fur Shawl REALLY boosted my character and 5% damage taken really doesn't seem to matter. Here's where my gear landed. Increased AOE gem is negotiable for me. Eye of Chayula saved me a ton on not buying Skyforth. My mana is fine. I need it for some of the bosses that have adds. Atziri was a lot easier when I could just post on her and not move.

BV / Poison / Bleed
Last edited by Selminus on Jan 8, 2017, 9:57:29 AM
Yeah i know, my gems are lvl 19, those things i can get easily. But bleed on dagger and sins rebirth doesnt affect my in town damage right? With those things while lvling/killing bosses - yeah i trust you that it works. But do no get how my in town damage is so low? 80-100% crit chance on shield will increase it from 3.5k to like 5k? I doubt it

What im curious is about, why the damage in town is so low? Im sure with the potions and bleed for the ascendacy, dmg will go up but that was not the question

Not trying to sound rude, im just frustrated because i have no idea why the dmg is low (still comparing in town damage)
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 8, 2017, 10:46:23 AM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Yeah i know, my gems are lvl 19, those things i can get easily. But bleed on dagger and sins rebirth doesnt affect my in town damage right? With those things while lvling/killing bosses - yeah i trust you that it works. But do no get how my in town damage is so low? 80-100% crit chance on shield will increase it from 3.5k to like 5k? I doubt it

What im curious is about, why the damage in town is so low? Im sure with the potions and bleed for the ascendacy, dmg will go up but that was not the question

Not trying to sound rude, im just frustrated because i have no idea why the dmg is low (still comparing in town damage)

not 5k. only around 4k. you need good jewels.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:

not 5k. only around 4k. you need good jewels.

Poison damage wont show. But It does about 40%+ in total dps.

You must have sin's Rebirth and bleed dagger to boost them up. Farm up and get them
[Not relative]
I quit this build 3 days ago to try some melee build. These were my gears.

Spoiler

until now I quit the melee build again because even with 200ex gears, this cant beat my bv build in boss kill, which is my #1 priority in builds. Rip 300 regrets(this is the 3rd time i re-regret my tree. kek)
Last edited by lesun02 on Jan 8, 2017, 12:10:29 PM
Ah i see. Thanks for clearing it up.

I tried uber izaro and it worked fine if i dont buff him and just try to kill asap.
But i do get some problems if i fully buff him when he becomes fast as heck, and i manage to die when i summon the bv blades (leech seems fine if im almost at max though - just issue at getting to 20). But that could also get better with bleed on hit and the potions as you said.

Oh another question: im using 2 mings heart rings but a guildie gave me this one:

Is this a good one to replace 1 mings heart?
(Tooltip dmg decreases but maybe dmg is better since poison doesnt show?)
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 8, 2017, 12:42:14 PM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Ah i see. Thanks for clearing it up.

I tried uber izaro and it worked fine if i dont buff him and just try to kill asap.
But i do get some problems if i fully buff him when he becomes fast as heck, and i manage to die when i summon the bv blades (leech seems fine if im almost at max though - just issue at getting to 20). But that could also get better with bleed on hit and the potions as you said.

Oh another question: im using 2 mings heart rings but a guildie gave me this one:

Is this a good one to replace 1 mings heart?
(Tooltip dmg decreases but maybe dmg is better since poison doesnt show?)

nope

No more mana problem lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8m3cVp6LDg

10ex budget shaper fight!

Gears:
Spoiler
How to reduce mana cost? My is about 77 and it drops my mana to 0 with 5-6 casts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info