[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

Have you tried using the whole duelist leech cluster? Im using it atm and it seems to be worth it, especially when you release Flurry stacks and when Bladefall gets triggered.
With that and Atziri flask you can recover full hp VERY fast after block fails.
I speced into the Mana/Life one at lvl 93 and agree that its nice to have.

I don´t know where i would cut the points to get the whole cluster though.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Seems like a option for lvl 95 Tree but would not include it in a lvl 90 one.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hey,

small update... im pretty happy with this build. very tanky, my 1st breach boss fight was so easy, i was just standing beside him and killed him :) Uber lab on 1st try!

have to say, that better weapon is Sai with Delirium essence (mine is without chaos dmg - hard to get and craft) and have Gratuitous Violence ascendancy - for breach domains. Im using Alphas Howl helm for reduce mana reserved and for cannot be frozen - really helps.

Clearing speed for maps is good and bosses are pretty easy except chaos dmg bosses.
tried this build.
really nice.
I am not good at positioning and my PC is just crap that lag often kills my character.
When I survived from the lag, feels so good.
However, dealing with great hit is still a difficulty for me. I died twice during Merciless Lab :(.

Btw will you also do another weapon comparison vid?
It will be great if The Scourge Terror Claw is included.
https://youtu.be/jmNe9Ht9KP0 quick look - tuls boss fight.
This is not viable for lvling at all. The leveling tree do not even attempt to get the %dmg nodes to even scale remotely with the blade fall spell dmg. Right now I am Facebreaking through merciless.
Hey,
I'm currently level 74 and I can easily do red maps since level 64ish. Will try uber lab today, breach bosses where easy but still my damage is pretty low (500 dps tooltip). 23k Armour, 3.8k life and 1.6k es.
Just attempted to craft the sai with the last exalt I found some minutes ago and its a RIP :(
"

This is my current gear:
"

I can roll the added chaos damage on the moonstone ring but I'm not sure how much of an impact that will have. Also I find it really good to use Vaal Breach for boss fights since I wont generate that much energy shield just from bosses alone so more hits = more block chances = more es generation.

If you have any recommendations feel free to do it
@Raz3or

Why would you say that SAI is rip? It has Decay, Spell Damage and space to craft Attackspeed as far as i can see.

Its not added Chaos, but still a very useable weapon with crafted APS.

You should also try to buy a lvl 20 Bladefall. Corrupted ones are really cheap, quality isn´t important on Bladefall. Will help your Damage a ton!

@TRYTOTAMETHEBEAST

Just use a leveling Weapon and the Flurry alone will do the damage.

At least for me its alot more important to get the Lifenodes early so i don´t die all the time.

For me the damage was fine for leveling, did all Labs alone without carry when i was a Zone lvl +3.

@andy007

Nice one, wrote a comment on Youtube :)

@jaja7222
Happy to hear you like it! I´ll try to do a Scourge Video when i get my hands on one. I don´t have one atm and don´t have much spare currency as i just finised Gearing my next build.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 27, 2016, 2:55:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info