[2.6] Toxic Aegis - CwC Chaos Flurry Gladiator

@Fitzpup

Happy to hear that! :) Uber Lab at 78 is not that easy!

@bonvoyage2015
You can only go above 75% with the Anvil Unique Amulet. As this would be very bad for our Flurry DPS we don´t use it.

The Sai Tree has less block in the Tree.

Gemini Tree is 73% Block (+2% possible from Jewels)

The Sai Tree has 70% Block (+6% from Sai)

Both will have 75% Block when in Battle with the proc from Painforge + Tempest Shield.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Yes. I talk about that in the opening post.

You get Accuracy on one or 2 pieces of Gear. Thats enough as non Crit build.

Thanks for a great build! i'm going to this build in BHC. What do u think about kintsugi chest? does "less damage taken" option work well with block build? I want more tanky.
"
@Tritium

I don´t understand that amulet. This isn´t a Crit build, we have 6-6.5% Crit Chance with nothing in the Tree improving it.

Does the Amulet give you that mcuh Crit Chance that its worth it? Considering that we also lack a lot of Accuracy for Crit Standards and don´t scale any Lightning Damage or Spell Damage i don´t think it would do much even with lots of Lightning Res.

So i´d reccomend switching that for a amulet with Life, %ES/AR/EV and Accuracy.

Yeah it was left over from my old character and was an int amulet i had lying around. it puts me at 20% chance to crit.
Last edited by Tritium on Dec 24, 2016, 1:01:38 AM
@lunkon

As far as i know Blocking still counts as getting Hit so Kintsugi sadly won´t do much :(

@Tritium

Wow thats more than i thought it would do! I should maybe plan something with that in annother build!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
How do you deal with mana issue? i can not see any % mana leech on your tree or gears or jewels. You don't bring flash.is mana regen enough?
The Sai Tree has Mana Leech. The Gemini Claw Tree does not need it because of the Claw´s implicit.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Sorry for my english. It is very interesting to see your ideas with a new shield The Surrender.
Is rapid decay bad or would it be worth it on a cospris 6l instead of controlled?
@nifilim666

I thought about it but when looking at the tree there isn´t much Armour or ES nodes i could save. So overall it would be just less EHP and Heal.

@GareBear

You can´t use it because without the Poison linked to it it does not have a Duration Tag.

Btw: HYPE

Got 2x lvl 21 added Chaos. Pretty lucky with corrupting Gems this League!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Dec 24, 2016, 9:51:26 PM
I feel like I'm missing something huge so I'll ask here. What is the advantage of going CwC, especially with Blade Vortex over simply using Blade Vortex as the main skill or even using both Blade Flurry and Blade Vortex since the latter has duration you can get your spinning weapons than Blade Flurry in. The only thing I can think of is saving APM(actions per minute) by only activating Blade Flurry rather than first getting a max Blade Vortex than Blade Flurrying if you want to use both for whatever reason. Otherwise wouldn't a 6 link Blade Flurry/Blade Vortex as a main skill deal more damage than this combination seeing that it's a 4 link since 2 sockets are used for the other skill and CwC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info