Has RNGesus smiled on you this league?

The bitched hasn't smiled yet! even used up all my best jokes :( still saving for 120c x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Seeing all this good luck is making me salty as hell, lol.

Know how I complained about my lack of drops in the OP? Well I finally got an exalt to drop while leveling an alt. Was pretty pumped. Clicked transition to next area, got the wonderful "failed to join any instances". DC'ed. Checked my inventory, exalt got rolled back. FML.

So now the count is;

4230 tiers
1 exalt + rollback = 0 exalts
0 divines
1 carto in dried lake (worthless)
1 diviner (only good card was chaotic disposition)
No chanced items in hundreds (at least 500) chances
No chayula or uul-neetol encounters
No map drops above t13

So I think I win the shit luck contest at this point.
spent around 10 exalts trying to 6L my chest, I probably couldve vorici-d or just bought 6L for 9ex
still no 6L lol - I love when RNG fucks me (no, really, I enjoy it)

on other hand, I dropped a shavs and on first and only try of pale council I got a reach

you win some and you lose some. cant complain much.
8000ish map tiers complete.
1 ex drop
1 unique armour flask 60c
1 bino's 1.5 ex
The 3 ex card 40ish c
Explosive arrow lab enchant on devotos 150 chaos

I have spent quite a few exalt on my current character so I don't know how I have about 5 exalt leftover lol.
I got a white 6-link eva/armour from merci dried lakes. Astounding odds. also found a tabula rasa later on the same day as icing on the cake.
I am RNGeist
2x Tabula Rasa

Don't know if it's that good, but hey, it does the job^^

Bought for 2c before price exploded lol

30% Movement, double Resist and Life, good thing for early mapping

So yeah, I'm ok for now^^

In about 40 fusings.
RNGesus freaking kisses my ass

~200 fus for the chest (didn't even get a 5L) and 22! fus for the axe... :D

4 ex dropped, grinded for the other 5 to buy the axe (sold off gear of my other two chars in league). I'm "done" now. Just spin to win. :)

E:
holly fuuk! I cant believe this shit, wtf is happening ???!

I dont even... two 6Ls in 20 mins, with ~40 fus.. :OOOOOOO
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 20, 2016, 7:14:17 AM
So far i can consider myself incredibly lucky, or atleast i had one day where everything i did just happened the way i wanted it to be, before that i had a bino which i sold for 2ex and an exalt drop.

got the chest for 6c, jeweled it in around 80 and took about 150 fusings, then the very first 2r vorici gave me the perfect colors.

Decided it was time to do my merc+uber lab and in merc lab i got fiend from a blue divination box with corrupted cards, abandoned wealth and sephirot from uberlab box.
Also got this enchant
was hunting it for weeks last league...

Decided to celebrate my insane luck i went to vaal my boots, cheap, could buy another easily

boom, never in my life got this corrupt before even though i have tried since vaal orbs became a thing.

With all the upgrades i got i decided to drop chayula, bought a decent neck for a few c and asked treeofdead to craft ES on it for me,

i couldnt believe my eyes. In a day i gained more than 1/3 of my total ES and doubled my dps.

Since then i got astramentis and crafted a few jewels i sold off for 15-25c, and a decent 680ish vaal regalia with 50int. Learned that i should just level empower/enlighten in offsocket and sell it off to make constant profit.
ign:Aka/WindREEP/Equoris/DevilsmilE/TheLastHour/BigFuckinMaulMan and a lot more.
Last edited by DevilsmilE on Dec 20, 2016, 7:21:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info