Has RNGesus smiled on you this league?

Got a few good things, some quite nice rares, got an exalt and a witchfire brew in cruel dried lake and I also got some abberath's hooves for cheap. Can't complain.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Has indeed!

My first ever successful chance orb!

~Myth
Start of Breach league was super rough for me. I play solo self-found at league start. My drops where so bad that I was forced to buy 2h weapon for 2 Chaos that nearly trippled my damage output to be able to survive breaches.

However, I dropped my FIRST TIME EVER 6L in Act 4 Merciless. I have close to 2.5k hours played in PoE. First time ever!

So I guess RNGesus blessed me even if the base item is dex/int and low item level.

I also found double essence mob in one of my first maps. I dropped corruption on it and both essences got upgraded--Delyrium and Insanity. Both sold for some 70+ Chaos.

Got also Xoph's Heart and few other things that I've sold.

As for linked items... only found 1x 5L this far:

Found 4 or 5 Diviners:

Last edited by hyper_ch on Dec 15, 2016, 5:33:52 AM
1700 map tiers.
1 exalt during leveling to gear the char when reaching level 70. had this luck the last 3 leagues.
2-3 few diviners that dropped horrible loot
2 unique boxes that dropped horrible loot

best items were hubris with 390ES and shitty other rolls sold for 50c and rathpith globe sold for 35c

never ever chanced anything

edit: took 10 days into the league to 6L the belly...
Last edited by _DarkMan_ on Dec 15, 2016, 5:32:30 AM

dropped from cruel kaom when i was leveling on day 1

finally chanced something after 4 years of playing. It was glorious i tell you. Fucking GLORIOUS!
This world is an illusion, Exile!

I cant complain.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
O.o wow you guys have some really great shit...I feel left out, lol. Everything I have was pretty much scrounged for by trading small items...I could link some stuff but none of it was self found.
Nope nothing of any real value to my name yet :p as usual, last league I had carcass jacks dropping everywhere which was pretty nice but so far this league has been no-dice as usual, never gonna be able to afford a kaoms :/
RNG? Smiling at me? Impossible! RNG is always mad at me, lol.

Well, got this

but RNG is screwing the linking...

1000+ fusings in and no results :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info