Has RNGesus smiled on you this league?

The best drop I had was a rainbowstride boots until recently I finally had a few nice drops like an exalt, a 500 es shield and primordial might crimson jewel. It immediately made the game a lot more fun to play but this league is still the worst RNG I had so far. To be fair I did play a lot less than I usually do.
ok, I'll just keep grinding insead bitc%ing about rng mayby

bonus:

allbutres rusty rare bucket
Burn all the orbs!
Only like 700 maps so far, kinda slacking i guess, only great thing i got so far is a "Doctor" card and some random breach uniques.
Yeah, I'd say I've had a decent league thus far. I dropped 2 ex in the first few days, I've found like 4 divines, and I managed to 6L my Quill Rain (explosive arrow) yesterday. Other than those notables, I've found a bunch of marginally valuable things I've sold to accumulate chaos which I've spent on other things. Here's a showcase of my notable items thus far:

I've managed to get 6 links for all 3 of my characters (not counting tabula), which is unheard of for me in any league until now.
Got an Ethereal card from a Diviner's that I rolled a few times with C; sold for 41C. Also got a great bow jewel and a great ED jewel for ~70C combined. Haven't hit maps yet, so I'll take it.

Self crafted, alched (tried the alt/aug regal a few times before) and got the ES & chaos resist, crafted cold resist and Yolo exalted 45 int.

Currency wise 2 exalted orbs dropped, a skin of the loyal early in the league also.

Currently saving up currency to try and 6L the regalia, might try crafting a titanium spirit shield.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I've done quite well, but I have played a lot.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Dec 15, 2016, 2:01:01 PM
Got very lucky this league got my first shav drop ever which i sold to get a 6 link on day 5 and had some spare change also 4 exalts in 1 week that was pretty insane and to top it of i got a fiend div card.
So rng wise this is the best start of new league ever.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Decent. Spent probably 5 ex on achievements so far and also 6L a pledge first week.

some decent drops and 1 ex drop(spend on fuses)+ 1 ex/divine on BHC

no selfmade 6-links yet.
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info