Has RNGesus smiled on you this league?

Yeah, quite a lot to be honest... most recent example: found my 2nd warband strongbox today (yes, I shared it. I'm not THAT much of an asshole, I know how rare those things are supposed to be.), renegade this time. Got pariah, sold it for 70c, bought stuff to craft this beauty:

And yeah... the rolls are nothing short of being astonishing. The possible ones are (3-6) to (33-66) added phys damage, (33-66)% increased crit chance and (66-99)% of phys added as fire... I'm goona A LOT of fun with her from now on... if you know what I mean.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

got it in 3 fuse. rngesus certainly has
Yep, crafted soo much good gear with only a handful of chaos orbs each time.

10c worth of spam

7c worth of spam

I also had two 740+ ES Vaal Regalias i spammed for about 20c~

But this mace was probably the best thing ive found. ilvl 37 at the start of the league, like the highest rolls possible for a ilvl 37 item.

Mace carried me and my friend completely through all acts just one shotting things on the way, was the best start to a league ive ever had haha.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Dec 18, 2016, 2:34:08 AM
Can't complain.

Tho I bought the two garbs, I've linked them both in under 250 fus. A 6L & 5L, not a bad deal :)
Found ToH early on, three ex so far (two in the same map, lol) and a nice AR chest.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
I did huge breaks and played this League / chilled in HO for around 5 days according to /played command.

Found Exalted Orb week ago.

Then when I thought that my luck has run out, I found second Exalted Orb and after hour or so third Exalted orb, then Divine orb. Oh also Putrid Cloister Unique map dropped. All happened yesterday :P

In total :
3 Exalted
2 Divine
3 Dviner's
1 Carto in Dried Lake
Some Arcanists
0 Unique boxes

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Finally got Zana.

You are the Badass now.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 18, 2016, 3:21:59 AM
Pretty good rng this league. Dropped a couple of Bino's and other decent value items early, which let me buy a Starforge, then linked it in about 75 fuse.

Also dropped a Fiend card early- holding onto it for now, in case I feel like going for a HH this league.

Yes! Found 5 ex, a Binos when they were 150c, a death's hand when they were 1 ex, and recently a Ngamahu's Flame that is now valuable ^.^ Was also able to fund getting those expensive golem jewels :)
Found like 7 ex. bought another 10 from the c recipe. them breach rings are a blessing :D
I finally chanced Skyforth this league, so I'd say my RNG is quite good. I'm only 840 map tiers in and found 4 exalts as drops also.
I have found 4 Ex so yes id say it has been good to me.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info