[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

What's the key to leveling this in cruel and higher? Melee guys are starting to hit a lot harder and the playstyle makes it seem like you have to get relatively close when laying mines.

currently level 40 - act 2 cruel

gear
Spoiler
Every time i watch this kinds of builds, I feel so damn noob for making a srs.
It takes so long to kill the "big" bosses.
"
Hellsmith wrote:
What's the key to leveling this in cruel and higher? Melee guys are starting to hit a lot harder and the playstyle makes it seem like you have to get relatively close when laying mines.

You could use a Totem/Golem to help tank trash, and put an Inc.Aoe in your Mine, deploying the mines next to the totem. The increased AoE will clear the meeles without putting you in much risk.
"
Hellsmith wrote:

gear
Spoiler

You can stick with that or look at my leveling guide, i'm not really an expert at leveling advice, sorry about that.
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

gear
Spoiler

You can stick with that or look at my leveling guide, i'm not really an expert at leveling advice, sorry about that.

As far as mana cost, did you wear all elreon jewellry and tabula to 70?
"
Hellsmith wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Hellsmith wrote:

gear
Spoiler

As far as mana cost, did you wear all elreon jewellry and tabula to 70?

Uh, look at my leveling guide, it explains how I leveled.
Very cool build
IGN: _Jacky
@ lvl 71 the damage already too much lmao :))

bit struggled while leveling but all ci builds have same prb til you change i guess ..:)

Gear so far still i have to do uber lab. btw merci izaro 1 shot :))
Spoiler

"
MusicalMind wrote:
@ lvl 71 the damage already too much lmao :))

bit struggled while leveling but all ci builds have same prb til you change i guess ..:)

Gear so far still i have to do uber lab. btw merci izaro 1 shot :))
Spoiler

You should be able to do uber lab just fine too. Get a better belt and level ur gems a bit more :)
"
fire99966 wrote:
Very cool build

Thanks man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info