Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

I like the budget/power scaling on this a lot, and since next league is looking like the last hurrah for poison in its current form, I'll probably do it as a league starter. Is it viable to try to rush shaper/guardian farming with this build early in a league before things like the helmet enchant are easy to find?
"
flagg49 wrote:
I like the budget/power scaling on this a lot, and since next league is looking like the last hurrah for poison in its current form, I'll probably do it as a league starter. Is it viable to try to rush shaper/guardian farming with this build early in a league before things like the helmet enchant are easy to find?

You need the helm enchant to do guardians/shaper, if poison isn't nerfed too hard as well as double dipping then it could still be viable and would make for a great build on console as well since mines have a nice playstyle on controllers.
Can you please explain why Vile Bastion?
Wouldnt the +1 curse help you more as you could drop that part of the tree and add even more damage or ES if needed as well as giving more chaos damage? Or the other one that grants +1 Power charge that would make it easier to generate them as well as adding more crit?

I really liked your build and am making a fire nova miner next or rerolling my ED into one.

Edit: Well, i saw it with my own eyes... It is way harder to survive without vile bastion. Almost makes up for the lack of leech with mines.
Am playing at lvl 88 and build is preety fun, really strong even with a 4 link (My fusion luck is zero =/ not even 5 link yet.) Will keep playing it to get used to the lack of leech.
Last edited by Premiier on Feb 16, 2017, 2:56:30 AM
"
Premiier wrote:
Can you please explain why Vile Bastion?
Wouldnt the +1 curse help you more as you could drop that part of the tree and add even more damage or ES if needed as well as giving more chaos damage? Or the other one that grants +1 Power charge that would make it easier to generate them as well as adding more crit?

I really liked your build and am making a fire nova miner next or rerolling my ED into one.

Edit: Well, i saw it with my own eyes... It is way harder to survive without vile bastion. Almost makes up for the lack of leech with mines.
Am playing at lvl 88 and build is preety fun, really strong even with a 4 link (My fusion luck is zero =/ not even 5 link yet.) Will keep playing it to get used to the lack of leech.

It also says when "you" kill an enemy, which you don't, your mines do. Regardless of that, vile bastion is incredibly powerful for stun immunity and ES regen without leech synergizes well with faster start of ES recharge.
Hi i am a new player, have no friends playing poe so i will solo it. Do you suggest me to do this build? or should i start with another build(please give some ideas i want to play this game but i am intimidated with the depth of game)?
"
Yalarun wrote:
Hi i am a new player, have no friends playing poe so i will solo it. Do you suggest me to do this build? or should i start with another build(please give some ideas i want to play this game but i am intimidated with the depth of game)?

Hi there. Not a pro or anything just an experienced player. I'm currently running this build and I will caution any players that are new to traps/mines let alone new to the game that this is not your facetank and outleech everything build you see majority of the builds out there.

Sure at higher levels you can lax a bit by just laying mines here and there and detonating it but some situations call for careful planning.

If you're new to the game as you said, I would suggest trying out life based builds first and either go melee/ranged or totem builds if you wanna go caster. If you already progressed and already have the general feel of the game, you can try out Energy shield based builds out there and go melee/range/caster depending on your preferred game style.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Feb 16, 2017, 2:14:32 PM
good league starter?

viable in HC?

thanks!
"
z32019912 wrote:
good league starter?

viable in HC?

thanks!

- Depends on double-dipping/poison nerfs, since I did uber/shaper at 81 on a very low budget.

- Could be viable if you level properly & go CI, not a good starter HC build though. You need high defenses. However i've seen other variations of FNM in HC and they seem to work well, so I don't see why this can't.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 18, 2017, 6:18:17 AM
I will try this build on Scion, Occultist + Assassin will be ok I guess. I hope they won't nerf poison so much.
Why the double curse?
I mean one is temporal chains,what is the other curse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info