[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

"
sieg_hart wrote:
Why the double curse?
I mean one is temporal chains,what is the other curse?

Witchfire brew.
"
Tankus wrote:
I will try this build on Scion, Occultist + Assassin will be ok I guess. I hope they won't nerf poison so much.

Assassin will struggle a huge amount with survival, so it will be a massive glass-cannon build that's only viable for shaper and easy maps. It'll be difficult to get past 6.5-7k ES. Occultist gets massive amounts of defense from vile bastion & wicked ward (which is amazing for a mine playstyle) not to mention void beacon/profane bloom compete quite well in dps with assassin ascendancies, but still the assassin double poison damage node is way better in that regard.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 20, 2017, 9:35:44 PM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Tankus wrote:
I will try this build on Scion, Occultist + Assassin will be ok I guess. I hope they won't nerf poison so much.

Assassin will struggle a huge amount with survival, so it will be a massive glass-cannon build that's only viable for shaper and easy maps. It'll be difficult to get past 6.5-7k ES. Occultist gets massive amounts of defense from vile bastion & wicked ward (which is amazing for a mine playstyle) not to mention void beacon/profane bloom compete quite well in dps with assassin ascendancies, but still the assassin double poison damage node is way better in that regard.

Agreed. If you wanna go shadow, I'd say go trickster for more defensive playstyle since it offers larger ES and mana pool. Just expect you won't be dealing the same amount of damage as witch/occultist.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper

Enjoying the build. Character is like a carpet bomber haha.
Thanks for the guide.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Hey, where is the LL passive tree? You changed your character to a flame blast :/
This Build will be nerfed somehow in next league?
I started league as Sab FNM, then hit a wall and switched to your build, been having lots of fun.

One question, and sorry if it's a repeat, I did not go through all 27 pages of comments;

Have you considered using a level 4 enhance instead of trap and mine damage? It's like a 50% increase in base chaos damage, and you won't take the 10% laying speed hit.
"
drkkbr wrote:
Hey, where is the LL passive tree? You changed your character to a flame blast :/

Here's my LL passive tree

Discharge & VRF :P flameblast is just incase VRF doesn't one-shot. Will hopefully be my next build guide when I get some content recorded with it :) already done shaper.
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 21, 2017, 9:24:45 AM
"
Rockadilleo wrote:
I started league as Sab FNM, then hit a wall and switched to your build, been having lots of fun.

One question, and sorry if it's a repeat, I did not go through all 27 pages of comments;

Have you considered using a level 4 enhance instead of trap and mine damage? It's like a 50% increase in base chaos damage, and you won't take the 10% laying speed hit.

I assume you mean empower 4. I tested this out and you get 14% more damage with trap & mine gem instead. It's not worth losing that much damage for 10% laying speed especially since that mod itself can roll on jewels - which help negate that laying speed loss.
I'm considering this for a league starter. How far can it get without certain things? (Consuming Dark, Helm Enchant).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info