[3.2] Very cheap ~ REVIVED 4 Million DPS+ RF Fire Nova Mine (Update soon)

Would skyforth be worth using? Or Should i get that idea out of my mind?:3
Last edited by Jhunsals on Feb 8, 2017, 3:16:54 AM
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Just changed to CI, but I cant afford Hubris with enchant, so still using Rats Nest, wich puts me at 8.5k ES (would 10k with 350ES Hubris).

I feel much safer with the 1 shot, but I've been getting killed way more, and the lack of mana regen really bothers, I dont have STR for a high lvl inc duration on my Vaal Clarity, Laviagna's are 70c for who the hell knows why (the cheaper ones never reply).

Tonight I'll sleep frustrated.

But tomorrow is another day ...

Lack of enchant pretty much means you have to spam your mines which would for sure give you mana problems. You don't need to lay more than one mine set per pack once you have the enchant.

Again, you went saboteur, which is why you keep dying. Occultist offers too much quality of life in terms of survivability that it's not worth it to go saboteur.

Not to discourage you from it but if you really wan't to run this build on sab then you need to get more ES whilst still maintaining your mana. You didn't socket the healthy mind jewel I mentioned in the guide which gives you ~300 mana, it is very powerful. Not to mention your jewels are not optimized at all. You are stacking fire damage which is useless when compared with mine damage. You need %ES on your jewels as well. Essence surge is questionable to take and since your not dual cursing i'm not even sure if you're running temp chains blasphemy, even if you do I don't know how you will dual-curse with witchfire. You should take out elemental focus and go the crit route instead. As well as path of the savant, it's better to take out those ES nodes and go up the tree towards unnatural calm instead (check poe builder and search the nodes up) you also should aim to get curse effect and +1 curses on tree so you can dual-curse. You spent 5 points on tree to get to a jewel socket which isn't worth it, again your better off spending those points to reach +1 curse, this is pretty much exactly why you're dying a lot, and most of this is almost as good to get as the enchant.

Dont take me wrong, Im not complaining about or sayin your build is bad, Im just frustrated on myself, how I built it and cant figure out how to make it work as Saboteur on my current budget.

Im still using Rats Nest and I have a non-enchanted 350ES Hubris wich I will try to enchant during my 100 Uber Lab Runs for the challenge.

I had Enfeeble but now Im lvling a Temp Chains gem to switch.
I got a lvl 3 Enlighten.
Currently 458 free mana and mines cost 162, so its not a mana pool issue, the 52 mana regen is whats making it bad for me, as I lvld all the way with mana regen beign near mana cost.
Im using 5% Energy From Within instead of Healthy Mind, since I got a decent mana pool.

Maybe I could change ascendancy and go Assassinate+Deadly Infusion for better crit ? but I'd lose 2 mines, mine layin speed, mine arming time, blind (wich really helps combined with Enfeeble) wich are all QoL stuff, and I can do T14 Springs cursed with Enfeeble + Monster Life + Twinned with no dmg problems at all ... 2 more mines means 10 more poison stacks ... AND Im using low spell dmg roll Consuming Darks, since they went from 3~8c from when I bought to 50c as of yesterday night.
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
"
Jhunsals wrote:

Sure, but not worth buying just for the build as it functions without it just fine. Skyforths are really nice for the mana pool boost as well as stun immunity.
"

Im still using Rats Nest and I have a non-enchanted 350ES Hubris wich I will try to enchant during my 100 Uber Lab Runs for the challenge.

I had Enfeeble but now Im lvling a Temp Chains gem to switch.
I got a lvl 3 Enlighten.
Currently 458 free mana and mines cost 162, so its not a mana pool issue, the 52 mana regen is whats making it bad for me, as I lvld all the way with mana regen beign near mana cost.
Im using 5% Energy From Within instead of Healthy Mind, since I got a decent mana pool.

Maybe I could change ascendancy and go Assassinate+Deadly Infusion for better crit ? but I'd lose 2 mines, mine layin speed, mine arming time, blind (wich really helps combined with Enfeeble) wich are all QoL stuff, and I can do T14 Springs cursed with Enfeeble + Monster Life + Twinned with no dmg problems at all ... 2 more mines means 10 more poison stacks ... AND Im using low spell dmg roll Consuming Darks, since they went from 3~8c from when I bought to 50c as of yesterday night.

- I think you should just buy any helm with the +2 enchant as it will make uber lab MUCH easier to do.
- Temp chains is better than enfeeble because it also makes the poison last longer, which scales the damage very well.
- It's up to you if you want to use healthy mind or not, I chose to use it because I hate mana problems.
- QOL = defense which is your primary concern in this build, especially your version of it.
- Sorry for my response format it's just easier this way :P

"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Jhunsals wrote:

Sure, but not worth buying just for the build as it functions without it just fine. Skyforths are really nice for the mana pool boost as well as stun immunity.

I have skyforth already, just wanted to know if it would be a better choice or just waste? :D
Worst leveling ever !!! ( since regalia is lvl 69 and not 53 as mentioned in the build ), clearly not the easiest char i played till here, specially below lvl 50. Play ur mines, detonate etc...mobs around you shoot you so easily.
Gonna be patient to reach final gear, means 70
( scuz my english )
"
Jhunsals wrote:
"
Worst_luck wrote:
"
Jhunsals wrote:

I have skyforth already, just wanted to know if it would be a better choice or just waste? :D

Ofcourse it's a better choice.
double posted ;_: feelsbadman
Last edited by Worst_luck on Feb 10, 2017, 3:11:32 AM
"
kestapop wrote:
Worst leveling ever !!! ( since regalia is lvl 69 and not 53 as mentioned in the build ), clearly not the easiest char i played till here, specially below lvl 50. Play ur mines, detonate etc...mobs around you shoot you so easily.
Gonna be patient to reach final gear, means 70
( scuz my english )

It is all about your personal playstyle, if you're a Ngamahus Cycloner guy who presses W at the start of merciless and go all the way to 100 without pressing any other key then the build is not suited for you.
I, for example, HATED leveling a HoWA Raider, I couldnt get the proper playstyle of constant ST->WB, it felt weak damage wise and squishy survivability wise, but there are tons of them at lvl 100 so yeah they're good, just not suited to my playstyle.
Now again me for an example, Im currently lvling a Templar with x2 Flameblast Totems, and its HORRIBLE, it never attacks the proper target, it is slow and painful to play, but again, just not my personal style, there are thousands of high level FlameBlast Totem Templars out there proving it is good.
This is just a concept of the game you should keep in mind...

As for Fire Nova Mines, I started using at lvl 12, but I made it as Shadow so my start is easier and leveling goes smoothier.
But as Occultist I am sure you'll have a much easier and smoothier end-game since I hit a rock at 90 and cant move forward.

It looks like you're missing a few understandings around the build, so I'll help you.

Leveling should be done with dual Praxis Rings (1 alch each BSC - 1 chaos each BHC) and a 4L body armor FNM+Minefield+EleFocus+incAoE.

You can get one of reduced reserved mana cluster to make leveling better and use Grace+Enfeeble, or perhaps Enfeeble+Discipline+Purity of Elements

As for requirements, level 53 is requirement for wielding(dual) Consuming Dark Fiend Daggers, wich will convert 30% of your fire damage into chaos damage.

Now, at level 53, you got the converted chaos damage, so you can switch to a 6L setup, using Added Chaos Damage and Void Manipulation gems.

I personally went Tabula all the way to 70something since it is way cheaper.

At level 55 you can use Destroyer Regalias, but 6L ones are usually expensive and not worth the investment since you'll only use it for 10(or 14) levels.
At level 65 you can use Infernal Mantles, and, if you chose to do so, at level 69 you can use Vaal Regalias.

My personal choice was buyin a cheap corrupted 6L EVA with the right colors until I could afford my 6L Vaal Regalia

Video examples of generic FNM builds in action
Pity the emperor who sits alone on his throne.
Thx for your reply and explanations
Still working on it but merciless is very hard ( and i have much stuff )lvl 69 seems to be unreachable !!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info