[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

"
ArchReaper7 wrote:
Does anyone have a good lvl ~75ish Inquisitor tree for this? The linked one is at level 100 and I'm not sure what to go for first.

Don't go for the witch es nodes/power charges yet. Rush the leech nodes and vaal pact and the crit nodes.
My IGN: Casual_Noob
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780618 Craft/Boss Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791405 Mirror Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792763 Ele Blade Flurry Guide
Contact me @Casual_Noob
So what about those lvling trees? pls?
PS: Which class/ascend is by you the strongest? (playing solo)
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 15, 2016, 8:20:23 AM
Can this be done with Lacerate instead of Blade Flurry? Looks solid but another non-fan of BF.. :)
I started leveling this build yesterday, i'll get to mapping this weekend and i have a high end rig. If you want i'll be able to make a video around lvl 70-75 in lower maps just to show the gameplay of the budget version?
"
projectsix wrote:
Can this be done with Lacerate instead of Blade Flurry? Looks solid but another non-fan of BF.. :)

Lacerate is only for swords and axes.
"
FreddyRamsone wrote:
I started leveling this build yesterday, i'll get to mapping this weekend and i have a high end rig. If you want i'll be able to make a video around lvl 70-75 in lower maps just to show the gameplay of the budget version?

This would be great! Just let me know when you get it done and I will get a video link put up. Thanks.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
DjNanos wrote:
So what about those lvling trees? pls?
PS: Which class/ascend is by you the strongest? (playing solo)

I highly prefer Inquisitor due to the elemental penetration and attack speed it has. Very safe/strong option!
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Hey i have been running a very similar build for a few days now, super strong! Nice to check out how someone else have been thinking. I have not pathed down to slayer area for the leech but instead picked up all those juicy nodes in shadow area. Might respec later and try it out but atm i feel like i leech quite well with just boot enchant and flasks.

Nice writeup and will follow the thread for further tips ;p

edit: oh also i use crown of eyes for that crazy synergy with instruments of virtue + spell damage per power charge, have you tried that out ?
Last edited by morsan47 on Dec 16, 2016, 1:21:59 AM
I had the luck to drop skyforth so i respecced my life dw sword into this, gear still need to be optimized but from what i saw i feel so slow now and the crit is low, i guess the choir amu should help to boost the crit a bit. Why you don't have a curse on hit setup with herald?
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
"
Kiri2k wrote:
I had the luck to drop skyforth so i respecced my life dw sword into this, gear still need to be optimized but from what i saw i feel so slow now and the crit is low, i guess the choir amu should help to boost the crit a bit. Why you don't have a curse on hit setup with herald?

Might be due to low int, this build is very int based. I don't herald coh because it isn't reliable when I need it to be and I run uber atziri often and coh is bad for atziri fight.
Contact me @Casual_Noob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info