[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

Thought I would post an update on my progress with your build, so far so good. Made it to mapping, currently running yellow maps. Not 100% sure what gear I should focus on upgrading,Other then a 6 libnk of course (3 ex worth of fusing so far, and still no luck =p) any suggestions would be appreciated.

Spoiler
"
kayklown wrote:

All right, thank you very much for the answers, I'll use the double herald as I need to use chayula instead of that amulet =p Thank you.

EDIT: If your resists are capped, why not run purity of lightning instead? wouldn't that add even more lightning res?

The soft cap for Merciless is 135%, I usually cap to 169% for Elemental weakness curse maps. Hitting 169% across the board without a support/insane gear is very hard to do. But if you COULD then absolutely use purity of lightning over purity of elements.
My IGN: Casual_Noob
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780618 Craft/Boss Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791405 Mirror Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792763 Ele Blade Flurry Guide
Contact me @Casual_Noob
reserved
"
kayklown wrote:
Thought I would post an update on my progress with your build, so far so good. Made it to mapping, currently running yellow maps. Not 100% sure what gear I should focus on upgrading,Other then a 6 libnk of course (3 ex worth of fusing so far, and still no luck =p) any suggestions would be appreciated.

Spoiler

At this point it is pretty much just slight upgrades and the 6l until you can afford Skyforths. Very decent gear so far and you should be able to push into end game very nicely!
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
Rynphos wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide, definitely helped me deciding on a build to play next.

Just one question. I've decided to go the Trickster route for HC reasons, since the extra 250 ES is invaluable and serves to replace the lack of a shield. However, it doesn't have the "crits ignore elemental resists" that inquisitor has.
Do you think this will be a problem? I'm guessing the damage is high enough for it to not matter so much, but wanted some input on that.

I've also modified the tree a little bit. Gave it a bit more defense at the cost of some AoE and a tiny bit of intelligence, but I felt that the extra ES was needed (Melding cluster). Remaining points after lvl 90 would be allocated into the ES nodes on top of scion.
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPEmGAB2AAYA7gEJDXwNjQ5ID8QRLxFQEZYVIBXXFfYZtCBuIvQj0yepKgsqOCpNKwosvyzpLYM1uTqzO3w9X0ZxTLNOKlAwUUxSU1ZjW69d8l9qX7BieWwLbRluaW8nb55wUncHfVt_xoMJhMWGroazhxOJ04w2j2CP-pAKkyeXlZf0mmqbtZykoS-io6crrEe0DLjKuNm-ir6nwcXDOspKytPQH9DQ3Q3dSOq67Bjv69lbGyVLrukC1fjw1UlRY0NHBvLhPydKyOUZtDj79ZeXRXxyw6sLzAbviPk3189JsYsOWrn5pHDUTIN0gQkgo6MAAAAAAA==

Great looking passive tree for a Hardcore character. What I would personally do it run blasphemy elemental weakness for the lightning/cold penetration. You may not even need it (haven't tested it) but it is a massive amount of damage to not have in the build.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
"
Baugoti wrote:
In your leveling section you put use cleave with the claws -- that wont work, cleave doesn't work with claws.. Not sure if you meant reave instead.

So far.. liking the build (not far in leveling it yet though)

Also, what do you recommend in a 5 link (what gem to drop).. didnt want to invest in a 6 till I knew I like the build.

Updated the guide, thank you for spotting that!

As for a 5l set up... I would recommend using Bladeflurry - Increased Critical Strike - Faster Attacks - Weapon Elemental Damage - Inc coe/Conc

The 6l would be your increased critical multiplier gem which isn't needed at all. (Personally downed uber atziri with a 4l just to test things out) The damage is high enough without it.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Does anyone have a good lvl ~75ish Inquisitor tree for this? The linked one is at level 100 and I'm not sure what to go for first.
Last edited by ArchReaper7 on Dec 15, 2016, 1:25:43 AM
"
ArchReaper7 wrote:
Does anyone have a good lvl ~75ish Inquisitor tree for this? The linked one is at level 100 and I'm not sure what to go for first.

i'm not OP, but i'd leave aaway all the power charge nodes as a start because you're probably not gonna wear any skyforths anyway.
Still planning on putting up some low level trees?
"
chulipstop wrote:
Still planning on putting up some low level trees?

Yes I do, I will get those added in the next 1-2 hours been fairly busy!
Contact me @Casual_Noob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info