[2.5] Elemental Monstrosity - Decimate all content on a budget

Maybe an obvious question, but still are elemental reflect maps doable? Playing solo. Or Do you need vinktars to Do them?
"
Luzi_ wrote:
Maybe an obvious question, but still are elemental reflect maps doable? Playing solo. Or Do you need vinktars to Do them?

You can do them (I don't suggest it however) but just swap your weapon elemental damage with life leech and use sybil's lament and you should be fairly solid. Please do not do reflect maps on hardcore...
My IGN: Casual_Noob
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780618 Craft/Boss Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1791405 Mirror Thread Vouch and info
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1792763 Ele Blade Flurry Guide
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Have you tested boot stun avoidance enchant as a substitute for Eye so you can use Choir? Won't work with Atziri but should be pretty solid for general mapping.
"
ehlee64 wrote:
Have you tested boot stun avoidance enchant as a substitute for Eye so you can use Choir? Won't work with Atziri but should be pretty solid for general mapping.

I have tested it and it still is not reliable enough in the current content. What I did like though as a budget option was Valyrium ring, rare boots and Choir amulet. If I were to do the build on a budget again, that would be the choice I would make to maximize my stats. The only real issue is that you get -40% cold from the ring and -30% lightning from amulet so your resists become slightly harder to cap.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
do u think raider is stronger than inquistor? for map clears and bossing
"
do u think raider is stronger than inquistor? for map clears and bossing

No I think Inquisitor is the stronger choice to play, however, that is just my personal preference. Inquisitor just has a great passive tree; no weird nodes that are out of the way and the 100% elemental penetration is pretty huge as a solo player/boss carrier. I would shift my opinion only if I played in a party setting due to curses, reflect and support buffs.
Contact me @Casual_Noob
Would you rather drop faster attacks or critical damage when using a 5L?
Why Call of the Brotherhood is necessary?

Im doing a similar build but life based, sitting at 65 and doing great.

Not sure if this has been brought up already but has any thought been given on the pre skyforth version to:

Using the Valyrium + Choir + Rare Boots. Changing the passive tree to grabbing the jewel socket above Sentinal below scion. Whilest 3 points is a big investment you get 18% ice/light resist which helps offset the 2 uniques, the choir turns the lightning res into damage and if we put a blue dream in the new socket then that also gives us power charge generation without having to use orb of storms not to mention the 5% chaos dmg.
Order of Gems? What do you consider the 6th link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info